Thank you, Chris, for pointing out these details, although I would like to elaborate for the benefit of future guests.
-There are window screens on every window, and windows do open freely. I placed signs to warn my guests not to remove screens to prevent bugs or mosquitos from getting into the unit.
- It is true there is not much view from the windows because they face other properties next door, but this also makes this unit private and quiet and free of street noise in otherwise very touristy and busy South Beach area.
- There are extra towels, sheets, blankets and pillows in the dressers. Just have to look or ask.
- Bed is full size (about 4-5 inches narrower than queen).
- No one ever mentioned shower size in 12 years of renting this unit. It’s not big by any measure, but “standard” for a regular city apartment would be a very fair statement, and definitely not small.
- Club Madonna is actually across the street from Courtyard Marriott Hotel that charges $250 per night. There are other Clubs and numerous upscale restaurants in a two-block radius. My personal opinion is - yes, Club Madonna can be described as hilarious, but it definitely does not define the neighborhood or present any nuisance. South Beach is a fun party destination, and if some establishments are a bit “wacky”, doesn’t that add to the variety and the whole entertainment value of the South Beach experience? Let’s all loosen up and have fun!!
If there are any questions or concerns about booking this property, please do not hesitate to ask, and I will be more than glad to provide detailed and honest answers.