An ancient industrial building, converted into a loft. A lot of charm for family or friends vacations!
Huge living space with very high ceiling
1 independent family kitchen with all equipment
2 bathrooms 1/2
1 laundry room (washer+dryer) with sink
4 independent bedrooms with real beds:
-one bedroom with queen size bed;
-two bedrooms with twins beds (or king and queen size beds), with one optional extra single bed or one baby cot;
-one very small bedroom with a single bed
1 alcove (under the stairs in the living room, a bit noisy) with a double bed
1 mezzanine with extra mattress (low ceiling)
1 little dressing with a single bed
The courtyard is a passage way. We are not allowed to use it as a private area.
We will welcome you at your arrival and show you the house. During your stay, my house keeper will come once a week at the house to water the plants, unless it is not convenient for you. She is also available during your stay for extra hours of cleaning and/or babysitting. Ask us (extra fees).
I am living in the same condominium during your stay. If you need me, I am easily reachable. If not, I'll respect your privacy and there will be no interaction between us.
The house is in a family and quiet private courtyard. No special event are allowed. Also, as you may be a large group, if you come back late at night, please make sure to lower your voices. Opening our houses to visitors in this heavenly courtyard is kindly accepted by our neighbors. In return, please make sure to respect their peaceful environment.
Minimum stay is 3 nights during the working days and 4 nights on weekends and may be up to 6 nights, depending on the season. (On end of year season: minimum stay is 6 nights.)
A FEW RULES
* The house is in a family and quiet private courtyard. No special event are allowed. There is an extra fees of 1200 euros in case of special event organized without our consent.
* Minimum stay is 3 nights (except on weekends). If you would like to stay less than 3 nights, the cost will still be the same as 3 nights stay (ask us).
* Week-end : minimum stay is 4 nights.
* For long stays, it is also best to ask us.
* No smoking in the house and in the courtyard
* No pets are allowed
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
* Standard arrival time is at 16.00 (4p.m.) onwards.
If you would like to come in earlier, please feel free to ask and we'll try to accomodate.
We live in the same neighborhood, so we're also able to welcome you at odd hours. Your flight may arrive at midnight, on sunday or national holiday - please feel free to ask. But for such odd hours, please make sure we are available before to book (there may be an extra fee in some of those case).
* Someone is always present at check-in to meet you, hand you the keys, explain to you how things work and answer any questions you may have.
* Departure is usually at 10.00 a.m. at the latest; so as to allow time for the cleaning person to clean and prepare the apartment for the next guest. (Unless, of course, there is no guest checking-in the same day).
* If you wish to leave your luggage and pick it up before taking your train or flight back, please feel free to ask.
* We will ask you to send us a photocopy of the passport's identification page of all the guests staying at the house.
* The deposit will be used to pay for any damages which may be caused during your stay. In the event that the cost to repair such damages is higher than the security deposit you will be liable for the difference.
* We want you to relax and feel comfortable, so costs of minor accidents such as a broken drinking-glass will not be deducted, but we ask you to let us know if such little accidents do accur.