An ideal choice for those seeking a real local Thai experience. Enjoy an unforgettable vacation with complete privacy, while experiencing the Northern Thai Lifestyle. Keep in mind local life is nice and chill, but not a five star!
Nice Thai style House, located in a friendly local neighborhood, very near to the "Baan Pongnoi" a village famous for local artists and coffee shops.
The House has a nice courtyard, offers a family-friendly environment in a lovely 2-bedrooms available. All the necessary utilities provided, whether short or long stay, you will be welcome as one of our own.
- Five minute walk to Chayayon Hotel, where you can swim or use the fitness for only 30 Baht a day.
-Lotus Express, 7-11, markets, police box, schools, temples, restaurants and massage shops are nearby.
-The popular Nimanhemin Road is only 7 kilometers away.
-Opposite of your house is a small local shop, open daily from 6 am until 9 pm. They have fresh food and vegetables from the fresh market every early morning. Please Notice: You can make your personal order with this shop. Your order of fruits/vegetables will be delivered on the next morning.
- Unlimited Internet, perfect for people who are working online
- 3 Bedrooms, with soft mattress and fan.
- Outside in the courtyard are wooden tables and a small grill
- Bathroom - warm water shower
- Washing room, with wash machine for your laundry
- Living room with view to the courtyard
- Water cooker and toaster ready for your mornings
- Kitchen has fridge, rice cooker & microwave. Pans, pots, cooking gloves, dishes, glasses, bowls, cutlery, gas stove and a water filter for clean water
Let me know if I should organize your
- Fruits/vegetables delivery from fresh market
- Appointment with a taxi on your arrival day or during you are staying at the house
- Appointment with a maid for help with cleaning
- Appointment for a Ramby’s Cultural Creativity Center Course of your choice: Swing Yoga/Muay Thai class/Thai Language class/Thai Art class/Music class/Thai vegetarian Cooking class etc.
- smoking allowed
- pet friendly
1. Please don't throw any tissue in the toilet as Thai pipes are pretty small.
2. Put the black trash bag outside of the gate.
3.Turn off the lights and fans when you leave the house.
I am a Thai language teacher for expats and tourists. I am also a host of 2 houses in Chiang Mai. I live with my life partner Ngorh and Nessie my 10 years old daughter. Ngorh and I are vegetarian. Ngorh is a musician, she sings and plays the piano and cello. Nessie is in grade 4, I homeschool her together with Ngorh and a couple tutors.
I am both German and Thai. My father's from Munich and my mom is from Phayao, which is also in the north of Thailand. I've moved to Thailand with my parents 17 years ago, when I was only 12 years old. By now I've learned the language and the culture, I speak Thai, German and English. I'd love to help you with the communication or interpreting as well as organizing activities during your time in Chiang Mai through my business "Ramby's - Cultural Creativity Center" which provides a wide option of fun, creative or healthy activities during your stay in Chiang Mai. Visit our site freel
My passion is to go listen to Ngorh sing and play the piano in the evenings and you are of course welcome to join!