This Fully Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartment with Balcony is located on Melbourne’s most iconic Street – Collins Street in the heart of the CBD. Walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants, theatres, train station and tram stop out the front.
If you are looking for a relaxing Melbourne getaway where all the conveniences are right at your doorstep then you have found it!!
This apartment is centrally located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD where you can just walk into a bustling and vibrant city to the shops, restaurants and entertainment areas.
The apartment has been recently renovated and features 2 bedrooms, large bathroom with laundry, dining suite, lounge area, digital flat screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen which comfortably accommodates 4 people. The apartment is family friendly and wheelchair accessible.
• High Rise City Apartment with large west facing Balcony
• Lift Security Access allows access only to your floor
• Central Heating and Cooling
• Fully self-contained Kitchen with Gas Stove, Oven, Microwave Oven, Dishwasher, Toaster, Electric Kettle, Full Height Fridge Freezer, Pots, Pans, Crockery, Cutlery and Glass Ware, etc.
• 40” Flat Screen TV and Play Station/DVD/CD with iPod connectivity
• 2 Bedrooms which comfortably sleeps 4
• Bedroom 1 - Queen size Bed with Double Wardrobe and access to Ensuite Bathroom
• Bedroom 2 - 2 Single size Beds and Wardrobe
• A Portacot can be provided upon request (however you must BYO linen)
• A generous sized Bathroom with Bathtub / Shower, Vanity and Toilet
• Laundry with Washing machine
• All linen, doonas, pillows, bed sheets and bath towels are provided
• Security Safe in Apartment
• 2 comfortable Double Sofas to relax and unwind at the end of the day
• Dining Table and Chairs
• Outdoor Setting to enjoy the lovely Melbourne weather on the private Balcony!
The apartment is secured by a digital swipe card to access the building and provides access to the building and apartment level. This adds to the reassurance of your safety while you stay in Melbourne.
We are happy to assist with any special questions you may have prior to and during your stay. If you require assistance with organising restaurant bookings, concert/theatre tickets, car parking or a welcome hamper on your arrival, we can certainly assist to ensure your stay is an enjoyable and memorable one.
Please note, that if you are a party of more than 4 and would like to stay in the same location let us know as we have contact with another apartment in the same building.
We will be more than happy to provide you with more information upon request.
• This apartment is also sometimes OUR home so please respect it as we will present it in a spotless condition for you also to enjoy
• No Smoking inside the Apartment (smoking is permitted on the Balcony)
• Respect other tenants’ privacy by keeping noise to a minimum
We are a happily married couple with a son named Justin who is 3 years old and a daughter, Chloe who is 8 months old. We love getting away travelling and attending events. We enjoy using AirBnb when travelling because it allows us to communicate with a local and the accommodation makes us feel at home and suits our needs with 2 small children. When we went to Europe in 2013 we used AirBnB to find accommodation in Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, San Sebastian and Valencia) in UK (Bath, Kensington and Plymonth) and in Malta. We met some lovely people and had some great experiences, and would definitely use Airbnb for our future travels.
As AirBnb hosts we enjoy meeting people from around the world who come to visit this great city of ours. We hope to provide our guests with a welcoming, relaxing and positive experience and we hope they enjoy our apartment just as much as we do!