This historic building, once the "townhome" to ranchers in the 1930s has been restored into a funky cool space right downtown Boise. 2200 sq. ft two story home. Walk to breweries, supermarket, drug store, parks, greenbelt, museums, restaurants, yoga studios, tattoo artists, barbers, outdoor concerts on the Grove..... everything you want!
Boise has a vibrant downtown! Exploring the area is easy staying at our space. Located right downtown, this renovated one bedroom, 2200 sq ft funky cool dwelling will not disappoint. Comfortable beds, large TV, internet, quiet zen space outside... walk to everything in Boise... perfect!
Guests have access to entire house.
Please feel free to ask for assistance navigating Boise. We are here to help.
Some places within 7 blocks that are AWESOME!
1. The Modern Hotel - drinks and snacks
2. 10 Barrel Brewery - for hamburgers, pizza and beer
3. Dutch Brothers - 1 block west for great coffee (take away)
4. The District Coffeehouse - 4 blocks east of sit down coffee and lounging
5. Bluebird - across from District Coffee - great sandwiches
6. Chandlers - 7 blocks southeast - Fancy night out. Steak and ambiance.
7. Juniper - 5 blocks east - Farm to Table
8. Yoga in the Hood - 2 blocks northwest - Yoga Studio
9. Sage Yoga and Wellness - 5 blocks east - Yoga Studio
10. The Flicks - Boise's Indi Movie house that severs food/beer/wine.
Please no smoking in the house. Pets welcome.