Homely stays, good value
Walking-distance to Passer Baroe (old shopping avenue, since 1820)
Quiet, safe and airy environment, YELLO House is located in the residential living areas. A nice place for morning walks, tasting local streetfood, shopping and dining. If you want a taste of living like locals, this is the place for you!
we will try to make your stay pleasant and provide answer for every of your question (guide you around).
Almost 24 hours help
we always try to improve our services and facilities
- Only a person registered at the reception may use the accommodation facilities at the YELLO House
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside YELLO House
- Room inventory (pillows, blankets, towels, etc.) are intended for you to use while staying in the House and are not to be taken out
- Washing, drying and ironing clothing garments is not allowed in the rooms. Please use the laundry service for that purpose
- Please promptly report any malfunction or failure to the reception staff
- Please take care of the House inventory and other equipment. All intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged on your account
- Please make sure you do not leave the water running in the bathroom when you leave the room
- Please do not walk and stay in the public House areas in inappropriate clothing i.e. pajamas, underwear, bathing suit, etc. Walking without clothing is strictly forbidden
- Easily flammable and explosive substances and materials, as well as objects with unpleasant odor, are not allowed on premises
- All possible complaints by individual, agency or contract guest shall be taken into account only if reported during the stay. All later claims shall be rejected.