A lovely and bright apartment for you to stay in the Jardins neighborhood in São Paulo. Feel welcome.
A comfortable place for you to stay in the Jardins neighborhood in São Paulo.
You will have a private bedroom with a single bed, a TV and a wardrobe. We will share the bathroom and the toilet.
You are welcome to use the living room and the kitchen.
The apartment is fully equipped with everything you need for a pleasant stay: towels, bed linens, hair dryer, washing machine and all basic kitchen appliances.
The building has a small swimming pool and a leisure area.
I will be happy to provide tips on what to see and where to go in the city.
Please take care of the apartment as if it was your own, keep it in good condition and respect the neighbours.
1. This apartment is located in a residential building. It's not allowed to make noise in the apartment that can disturb the neighbours between 10 pm and 7 am.
2. Unless with explicit consent of the host, it's not allowed to have visitors.
3. Let’s try to contribute to our planet:
- Please, don’t forget to turn off lights when you leave the apartment.
- There’s a recycling bin. Please, let’s recycle!
4. Flexible check-in and check-out times.
I am a journalist and media researcher.
I enjoy travelling and meeting new people and cultures. I like reading, going to the cinema, theatre and dance performances, music concerts and visiting art exhibitions. I also enjoy cooking and eating out with friends.