flat for 2 people, near the Court House over looking the Rotonda della Besana Gardens. Just a few minutes' walk from San Babila Square and Duomo Square, good public transport.
The apartment is located in the very centre of Milan, on the 2nd floor of a residential building, with elevator and doorman. It has:
- a spacious and bright living/dining-room with a comfortable sofa (divan-bed), a table for four, two large french Windows opening onto a balcony overlooking the Rotonda della Besana Gardens;
- a small but complete open kitchen (dishwasher, oven, toaster, kettle and microwave);
- one bedroom with double bed (queen size bed) and a ceiling fan;
- one bathroom with Windows, shower/bath and washing machine.
the house is fully furnished, linen and towels, hairdryer and iron.
Guests have free access to everything in the apartment.
At your arrival I'll be glad to welcome you and give you details about the flat and the district.
check-in time is from 14:00
check-out must be done by 11:00
- please take care of the apartment and leave it as you found it;
- do not smoke in the house. Smoking is possible on the balcony of the living-room;
- when leaving the apartment be sure to have turned off lights and appliances;
- take the garbage to the courtyard, following the rules for separate refuse collection;
- use the dishwasher and washing machine separately - not at the same time;
- be respectful towards the neighbours - no parties - no extra guests.