RATE FOR UP TO 4 PERSON ON FULL BOARD BASIS
MINIMUM BOOKING ARE 4 GUESTS!!! (Even if there are only two guests.)
Specials on request!
Our stylish and comfortable villa has a true Swahili flair! We can accommodate up to 10 guests in total. Our Butlers and Chefs will take care of any need and wish, pampering you with genuine hospitality and amazing food!
Che Che Vule is located on a secluded beach strip in Matemwe, and from the villa you overlook an azure blue ocean.
Che Che Vule provides privacy, and a personalized one-on-one guest service.
Che Che Vule is a private villa and therefore it is ideal for couples and groups who are looking for something beyond the regular hotel experience. Enjoy the tranquility of the surrounding tropical
garden, kickback and relax at the pool, dip and play in the warm Indian Ocean water, or go on a guided tour to discover Zanzibar’s mystic Island atmosphere and history. Meanwhile, we will take care of your every need… Karibu!
Che Che Vule at a glance:
• 2 spacious double bedrooms, with en-suite bathroom
• 1 family apartment with 2 open bedrooms (2 double- and 3 single beds) and 1 shared
• Bathrooms include shower, flush toilet, hand wash basin, towels, soap and shampoo
• Private balconies / veranda in each room
• Mosquito nets and a fan
• A spacious open plan living and lounge area
• Two private butlers and chefs
• Private swimming pool
• Private access to the Matemwe beach
• Lookout deck "jetty" overlooking the beach and the Indian Ocean
• Tropical garden
• Outdoor barbeque area
• Bottled drinking water is free of charge (= 1 x 0.5 l bottle per day per person)
• Possibility of “bring your own” catering
(Please note that it will be charged with a corkage fee of USD 5 per bottle!)
• Laundry service (hand wash!) (at a surcharge)
• Honeymoon and wedding specials possible on request
There are two private butlers in Che Che Vule making sure our guests get everything they wish for. Our two acclaimed Swahili chefs are fluent in authentic Swahili and international dishes and most importantly they adapt the menu to your preferred palate using only the freshest island ingredients.
I am Kristin from Germany. Since February 2015 I started my new challenge working in Zanzibar in this beautiful private villa Che Che Vule in Matemwe - Kigomani.
Che Che Vule is a beautiful private villa escape on the North East coast of Zanzibar.
It was used for a long time as a private house. After many years the owner decided to use it as a privat villa for tourists who are looking for something special and beyond the typical hotel experience. The house is built with lots of care and love. Everywhere you can see an eye for detail.
Together with the staff of Che Che Vule we are taking care of this amazing and unique villa. Most of the staff members are working here since the pivate house was starting its life in the hotel industry. All of us are there to pamper you in every day needs!
We will do our very best to let you feel like at home!
We are looking forward to welcome you!