Lots of room in here! Fully equipped kitchen and access to deck/patio. I walk or bike everywhere the location is awesome. There is always a lot going on in the city, let me fill you in!
Get the taste of Toronto in this "home-away-from-home," conveniently located on College Street in the heart of Toronto’s famous “Little Italy."
This safe & vibrant neighborhood is a favourite of young professionals, students, and families alike– buzzing with activity from local restaurants, bars, and shops – Little Italy is loaded with amenities.
College Street is one of the main arteries of Toronto’s transit system. From this location, you can commute or WALK to most Toronto “hot spots” in under 20 minutes. The College Streetcar passes the apartment every 5 minutes!
Amenities that are within a 5 min walk:
• 24-hour grocery store
• All major banks (CIBC, TD, BMO, Royal Bank)
• Pharmacy open until 12am every night
• Wine & Liquor store
• Free WiFi
• 1100 sq feet, 2nd floor above a pharmacy
• 1 bedrooms (queen bed)
• Large eat-in kitchen – help yourself to tea, coffee, and kitchen basics.
• Full bathroom (with a tub)
• Spacious family room with 48” TV
• Large private deck, with chairs and table, outside the back door
• Your own keys, to come & go with ease
• Temporary permits from the City of Toronto available. Metered street parking directly in front of the apartment
You will have keys to the house to come & go as you please, with use of the kitchen.
Don't hesitate to ask any questions about the area very friendly and open to meeting new people.
Coffee, tea and basics in the kitchen are available.
I am open to new users of Airbnb, however I require a $150 security deposit.
No smoking inside, there is a deck/patio where you may smoke. No cats, dogs allowed.
Mind the noise level and respectful of neighbours
No shoes inside