★ between Old Town & Jewish Quarter (UNESCO), trendy, artistic neighborhood - 10min to Market Square, 6min to Castle
★ 3 beds
★ IKEA kitchenware :)
★ fast Internet wifi
★ easy check-in (08:00-00:00)
★ airport shuttle
★ tours: Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine
A unique experience of lively bourgeois atmosphere while staying in a historic, 19th-century townhouse (registered object of cultural heritage).
This 1-bedroom apartment located on the 1st floor in a quiet backyard contains:
- 1 bedroom (2x single bed)
- living room with kitchenette (1x sofa bed)
- bathroom with a bath (shower function)
- space for bikes outside
The apartment is fully equipped.
• Rooms: non-allergic bedclothes for each Guest, wardrobe, TV 32” HD + USB player, board & card games.
• Kitchen: most of IKEA kitchenware, fridge w. freezer, electric hob, 3-in-1 microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, wine & vodka glasses, TEA & COFFEE.
• Bathroom: clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, hairdryer, toiletries, towels.
Fresh bedclothes & towels supplied by professional laundry service.
You can also wash clothes in a self-serviced laundry just around the corner, which is fast and cheap.
The apartment has safe heating and new windows, thus it’s warm in winter and relatively quiet.
Guests will have an access to everything - entire private apartment is exclusively for you.
• airport shuttle
• half-day tours: Auschwitz or Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 80 PLN/19€ (English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pусский)
• golf cart: private city tours
• guarded garage
• daily cleaning service
• in home massage
• Public – 25 PLN / day (10:00 – 20:00; FREE on night time & weekends)
• Private guarded – 25 PLN
• Private guarded garage – 40 PLN (reservation is needed)
You can store your baggage and collect keys in the reception on Jozefa Dietla 105 street (8:00 - 00:00).
FREE early check-in / late check-out (if possible).
A 50 PLN surcharge applies for night arrivals 00:00 - 2:00. Arrivals after 2:00 must be confirmed before reservation, but are usually not possible.
The apartment is located in a historic building inhabited by long-term tenants = keep relatively quiet at night hours.