The attic floor of our apartment - a spacious room, a little longe and a toilet - is waiting for you! In our quarter there is everything you need (bar, restaurants, parks, laundry, ecc)...comprised bus to the city center :) Welcome here!
The actic floor of our apartment is big and welcoming, ready to host everyone who is coming to Padova to visit this wonderful city and the close ones (Venice, Verona, Treviso, Vicenza...), but also to spend a short period for business or studies. Venice is just 30 km far and easily reachable by train!
There is free wifi access, the chance to have your own bathroom, free parking place and a small supermarket just down the road.
It is a calm area of the city, with the bus you can reach the centre within 15-20 minutes.
Please if you arrive for the first time by train, check the bus schedule (n.9, 22 and 42): they do not always run all night long, and anyway, I'd prefer you to arrive not after 21!
I'm not at home until 18:30 o'clock every day except the weekend, so I can only receive you at that time. If you need, I can ask someone to open you the apartment also before, but I need to know the time of your arrival at least two days before.
We hope you will enjoy your staying here :)
Looking forward to meeting you, see you soon!
You can have
- wifi (turning on the modem - I'll show you where it is :))
- air conditioning (but do not exaggerate!!!)
- a bike if available (50 euros caution + 15 euros/day)
Guests staying more than 3 days can ask for the kitchen use.
I'm in the apartment normally from 18:30 o'clock. I'm reachable by mobile phone and airbnb mail.
Please remember there are no buses after 20.
After 20 you can use:
- taxi ((URL HIDDEN) tel +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (EMAIL HIDDEN) tel. for and from the airport: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (EMAIL HIDDEN)
- (URL HIDDEN) a taxi service, but less expensive
- (URL HIDDEN) if you book in advance
1) Please, remember to switch off the lights, the air conditioning, the modem and other electricity-demanding systems to if you don't need them!
2) Try to let the toilet as you found it: follow the instructions on the walls :) Please, remove the water under the soap! The "bidet" in the toilet can be used to wash themselves and not...for other uses :)
3) Throw away hairs in the WC :)
Ciao! Sono un ingegnere ambientale, persona molto solare, ospitale e guida turistica di Padova! :)
5 cose di cui non posso fare a meno:
- la bicicletta
- i miei amici
- il mio lavoro
- l'impegno sociale.
Mi piace viaggiare, ho studiato in Danimarca e ho fatto qualche giretto per l'Europa e anche in Canada. Lavoro per progetti in tutto il mondo.
Un'amica mi ha suggerito questo sito per condividere lo spazio del mio appartamento a Padova.
Poiché amo la mia città, vi consiglio di venire a conoscerla!
Padova è una città ricchissima di cultura, viva ed interessante, vicina a tantissime mete importanti.
Se avete l'occasione di passare di qui, fermatevi per un po'.