Welcome to your private bedroom, with a comfortable queen bed and bath, in one of the best locations in Pasadena.
Located within walking distance to Pasadena Convention Center, Caltech, PCC, the famous Old Town, Paseo and Lake Ave restaurants and shopping. Conveniently near MTA Gold line to catch a ride to downtown LA!
Check out all the pictures to get a sense of the open and luxurious home away from home!
Easy check in with clean towels and sheets. Fast WiFi Guaranteed!
Quiet Private Room in prime Pasadena location
Discover Pasadena – a beautiful city to explore. During the day check out the famous Norton Simon museum and Old Town Pasadena.
Less than a 15 minute walk to Pasadena Convention Center! Lots of guests who attend conventions stay with us as it is only a 5 minute drive away.
The place is located one street away from Lake Avenue which has plenty of great places to eat. All within 10 minutes walking distance, you'll find many popular eateries such as Del Frisco Steakhouse, Lemonade, Chipotle, Sugarfish, Philz and Urth Caffe. We are also a brisk walk away from Target and Trader Joe's (groceries).
The Pasadena Convention Center, Caltech, PCC and many local restaurants are within 10-15 minutes walking distance. This space is also great for hosting students taking the bar exam or exams held at the Kaplan Testing Center.
Access to your own guest bathroom (with toilet, shower, tub and towels). Please note the bedroom is separate from the bathroom.
Queen Bed provides for a great night sleep after a long day of exploration.
Close by to the world famous Rose Bowl, if you are in town to cheer your team on!
Please provide your email address upon acceptance of reservation. You will be emailed within 72 hours of your RESERVATION with complete instructions on everything from directions to how to check in.
The building is very modern and secure, so please be sure to confirm the receipt of our check-in instructions.
If I’m available and around, I typically try to greet guests so that they can get situated. I provide a list of suggestions in our check-in manual about nearby restaurants and attractions and direct them to the guidebook that I printed out and left in their room. Of course, privacy is respected.
-Full Bathroom with Shower and Toilet
-Fast Internet WIFI up to 60 mbps
-Secure Room with Passcode Lock
No parking in the building, but there is a $5-7 parking lot right next to building with some free street parking in the area with specific streets with no overnight restrictions. In our introduction email, you will receive directions on where you can park overnight as most streets will not allow overnight parking.
1. No smoking allowed inside or outside property.
2. Please no parties or any other guests that were not mentioned in the booking
3. We try to be as green as possible and conserve our resources, and please shut off all lights and electronic devices as you leave
4. Please treat our home as you would treat yours
5. Please NOTE that the access is only for 4th floor downstairs and upstairs is off limits.
Thanks for respecting the rules of this house.
* "Terms and Conditions" for Hosting guests: Sorry for the legal sounding stuff here -- want to make sure everyone is on the same page regarding risk and liability when staying at "Intro Pricing for Modern Living Listing". Accordingly, it is important for any person who wishes to stay at the property through an Airbnb reservation to agree to the following Terms and Conditions: (i) entry onto the (Host’s) premises is entirely at your own risk; and (ii) the Host disclaims any liability, and shall not be responsible for any personal injury, property damage, loss, damage or any other liability whatsoever arising from, or in connection with, a reservation made through Airbnb and/or a person’s presence on the Host’s premises. Any person who enters upon the Host's premises as a result of an Airbnb reservation agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
I'm an entrepreneur and traveler who enjoys exploring the world. Love to learn about different cultures and especially try local food wherever I go! I'm super friendly, clean, organized and outgoing.
Currently living in the heart of Pasadena. During my travels, have seen first hand how awesome airbnb is and decided that since I travel so much to give airbnb a try at my own place. I don't have any pets and can speak both Chinese and English.
As your host, my only aim is to make your stay a special one! Thanks for your consideration and feel free to reach out to me for any questions.