Welcome to your City Oasis!!
You want to stay right in the city centre but not be disturbed by any city noise? Is that possible?
Indeed, in my apartment in Neustiftgasse 10 it is! The apartment is ca 30meters from the street with another part of the building blocking disturbing city sounds.
The thick walls of the turn-of-the-centrury building allow for a comfortable temperature also during the summer.
Master bedroom - double bed plus bunk bed, sleeping 4
Second bedroom - bunk bed, sleeping 2
Living room - the sofa can be turned into a comfortable bed sleeping 2.
Wifi, DVDs, Cable TV with lots of international programs.
Washing machine with dryer function.
Extras: mobile phones and laptop.
Enjoy the lovely spring-, summer- and autumn evenings outside on the terrace with a glass wine!
Your are just next to MQ and the cool Spittelberg area and in a few minutes by foot you are at Heldenplatz and the famous Hofburg Palace.
I´m looking forward to having you!!
The complete apartment is for you! It is not shared with me as a host or with other guests.
I am available via phone, text, Whats App or email during your stay and you can contact me any time. I want you to feel that you are well taken cared of during your stay :-)
Tourist Tax: Please note that I need to collect a city tax of EUR 1,5 per person per night. (Not applicable for children below 12 years of age.) This is not processed by Airbnb so you will pay this during your stay and you will receive a separate receipt for this.
Rule Nr. 1:
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB MY NEIGHBORS
This is the most important thing for your stay. This means:
- Do not speak loud in the corridors or in the inner yard.
- Do not speak at all in the corridors and the inner yard after 22hrs or before 9hrs in the morning. (Because when a group of persons speak in a corridor there is an echo that makes it loud automatically).
- No drinking parties and no drunk persons in the corridors or the inner yard of the building.
- No loud music from inside the apartment that can be heard outside the apartment, this is particularly important for the terrace.
- Using Airbnb means that you prefer to stay like a local, so please blend in like a local and do not walk around taking pictures of the building etc because this feels strange for the people living there.
Rule Nr. 2:
DO NOT DISTURB MY NEIGHBORS
Rule Nr. 3:
DO NOT DISTURB MY NEIGHBORS
Rule Nr. 4:
Treat the apartment with respect and be careful with the resources of the apartment.
Among other things this means:
- Turn off all lights when you go out for the day.
- In the winter time, turn off the heating completely at times when you let fresh air in. Please do not keep the windows open while keeping the heating running inside.
- No smoking inside the apartment but only on the street outside or on the terrace.
- Slippers are available in the apartment for use rather than outdoors shoes.
- Lock the door from the outside by turning the key. If the door is not locked properly insurance will not cover if something happens.
- I provide shampoo and soap etc. Please take what you need for your stay and leave the rest for the next guests.
Rule Nr. 5:
Should there be something that is not working properly in the apartment or if you are missing something that would be useful to have, I kindly ask you to contact me immediately so that I can assist! I want your stay to be perfect :)