Cute apartment in midtown! walking to the park, light rail/train station, easy access to all major highway (1 mins). Friendly neighbors and completely private.
You have the whole apartment, kitchen, bathroom, balcony, parking on site, etc.
This unit is furnished with all essentials and you can just bring your suitcase and start living and working/studying.
- Flat screen LED TV with integrated DVD player,
-electric 4 burner/stove/oven,
- Full size refrigerator,
- queen size bed,
- towels, linens,
-Dining table and chairs
- simple kitchen ware, pots....
What you see is what you get.
A/C with 2 ceiling fans
Onsite parking (free)
Onsite Laundry (free)
Laundry facilities: Shared Coin operated ($1 wash/dry)
Guest Wifi access: Shared by all guests.
message/email via airbnb platform is the BEST way to contact us, the notifications go to all our devices and it is hardly missed. If you need to call, please call between 7am to 5pm.
You will have the whole apartment to yourself, including an outdoor patio and private parking. This is a duplex setting so please be respectful to your neighbors.
Once we accepted your booking, we delivered. We have never cancelled any confirmed reservation since we started hosting. We want our guest to feel rest-assured that their reservations will not be cancelled; in turn, we expect our guests to respect our strict cancellation policy, no alteration (except extend the stay when available) will be accepted once the reservation is confirmed. Airbnb recommends that all guests purchase traveler's insurance. Please contact your traveler's insurance underwriter for reimbursement of cancellation fees or other losses.
From our past 600+ guests, you would really enjoy our apartment if you are:
1. Enjoy being in the city center, where a lot of activities and culture events are happening every single day. However our apartment is in a quiet residential neighborhood and it is still peaceful among the busy world.
2. Coming to Houston for internships or working in Downtown and Medical Center area, since our apartment is only few minutes walking distance from light rail and bus station, and it's about $5 to get you almost everywhere in town.
3. You are self sufficient, do not need round-the-clock attention. We are not hotel, we just can't come to you to supply shampoo or toilet paper, or to remind you the wifi password at 11pm at night. In addition, we have created a fairly complete guest/home instruction, and 99.99% of our guests found everything they need to know IF THEY READ the instruction we sent before arrival.
No pets, no SMOKING (indoors or outdoors), no drug activities - security deposit will be collected if violation found.
No non-registered overnight visitors and Loud parties.
Quiet time: 10pm - 6am
Avoid heavy cooking, i.e. Deep frying, cooking curry, fish etc strong smell food.
Have common sense, respect your neighbors, conserve energy use, treat the apartment as your own home.
This is a non-smoking property and a $250 room recovery fee will be charged to the guest for smoking in the room. Smoking includes cigarette, medicinal and recreational marijuana.
Love to travel, we spent 6 months round the world with our backpacks and drove across the great America when it was just two of us ;)
With our kiddos, trips, we took them visiting Taiwan, Poland, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Belize, Qatar, Canada and numerous beautiful states in the US. We plan to take them with us when they are ready for the round-the-world trip again in few years!!
In 2017 summer, We visited 16 national parks and witnessed a total solar eclipse at the Great Smoky! America is so beautiful!! Our next big adventure is to RV across North America!
Love mountain, ocean and animals. Simplicity is our style.
Family is our priority.
We maintain distance for those seeking privacy and who are self-sufficient, but happy to meet guests to introduce the awesome Museum Park district.
We work in the engineering and healthcare industries during day time, and we devote the rest to our children and family. We love to meet people and host/attend dinner parties.