Cosy Cottage in lush environment. The entrance is framed with a cacao plantation for your pleasure and beauty. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Kitchen, Colorful Living room & outdoor Gazebo with vast ocean views. Access to shared recreational studio hot tub & outdoor shower. Fruit Orchard & plenty of outdoor space. If you are looking for more rooms for big family, reunion or retreat, please let us know!
LAST MINUTE DEAL! WELCOME FOR LONG TERM.
This cottage is very clean and tastefully decorated. It is as perfect for a couple on a romantic trip, a family with kids or anybody just longing for privacy.
The master bedroom and the second room has queen size beds and the third room has a full size trundle bed.
Wander the large fruit orchards, learn about cacao, the plant that chocolate is made from...watch the whales jump whilst you eat breakfast at the gazebo.
You will have access to a large recreational studio equipped with outdoor shower & jacuzzi, table tennis, pool table, games, yoga mat and space to work out.
This is shared with the nearby guests in the views. Kindly self-organise the timings, keep the area clean and be respectful to keep quiet late night.
Someone from our team will contact you to make sure everything is as you expect. You can call upon us if anything needs fixing. Your comfort and enjoyment is our priority!
THE 13.416% GET & TAT ACCOMMODATION TAX REQUIRED FOR ALL RENTALS IN HAWAII, IS INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL COST / NIGHT
No charge for infants (up to 2 years old). So if you are 4 adults and one 2 years old child just book for 4 ppl.
For smooth check-in and check-out process plus the comfort of other guests using this property, we would appreciate if you respect the following House rules:
1. Inform us of any additional guests staying over prior to booking with us. There is an additional charge of $15/person above 2 ppl.
2. No-smoking at and around the premises up until 20 ft. It is also useful to know that as per Hawaii law the non-smoking policy applies to all public venues or where there is any form of employment.
3. No pets
4. Check-in time is 3pm as we need to get the premises ready from the previous guests checking out before you.
5. Check out time is at 11 am. This to help us get the property ready for next guest checking in after you. (You can request late check out if we don't have another booking that day).
6. Let us know if you will be arriving late so that we can stand by if you need check-in assistance or lost your way.
7. Please do not wear shoes inside - Hawaiian style :)
8. Respect the surrounding residents by keeping quiet after 10pm. (We might have to request you to leave if you throw loud parties).
Apart from the above we appreciate if you would use the property with great care and cleanliness. Do let us know if there has been any damage or loss of items.
Respecting the above will enable a smooth stay as most of all we wish that you fully relax, enjoy and get recharged during your stay with us. We appreciate your visit and hope to see you again soon. Mahalo!
Aloha, we hope that you experience even a drop of heaven when staying with us. Bring that experience back home as treasures of calm, joy and vitality to share with others.
Professionally I am an instructor and practitioner in holistic wellness and neuroscience for professionals, specializing in Personal Energy Management. I lived and worked in Tokyo and Hawai'i was the perfect place to bring retreat groups too. I dance hula and do HOT HULA fitness. One of my recent projects is a cacao plantation now producing delicious chocolate. It is my deep desire that your stay with us will be a memorable experience. ~KY
We have a brilliant team working with us to ensure the quality of your stay is kept to expected standard. On the Big Island they are Maiko, John, Colin, Dennis and Marina Hawaii Vacations in Honolulu who you might see or speak to.
Mahalo and hope to see you soon.