Vidrio Terrace is a charming one-bedroom apartment with a private terrace, located in a quiet street of the historic Santa Cruz quarter. its
sunny terrace is furnished with loungers, and a table and chairs. Main monuments are within 5 min walking
Vidrio Terrace is a charming one-bedroom holiday apartment with a sunny private terrace , located in a quiet street of the historic Santa Cruz quarter.
The bedroom is furnished with a double bed and wardrobe. The bedroom window faces a quiet patio, ensuring a restful space to sleep. Next to it ,is the bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet.
The living space includes a double sofa-bed ,a small desk ,a dining table with chairs and a coffee table . Sharing the same space is the kitchen including a breakfast bar , which is well equipped with utensils and appliances for self-catering. There are flat-screen TV, air-conditioning (hot/cold) and WI-FI internet access.
A spiral staircase leads up to the sunny terrace, which is furnished with loungers, and a table and chairs.
you will enjoy your holidays in this nice apartment !!!
- Living room : Desk, Double sofa-bed, dining table and chairs, coffee table.
- Kitchen : Washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, kitchen utensils.
- Bedroom : Double bed, wardrobe.
- Bathroom : shower, wash basin, toilet.
- Terrace : Table , chairs , sun loungers, plants.