Located between Columbia and Morningside Park. Charming building with tall ceilings and hardwood floors. Elevator & security 24/7. Safe, quiet, and comfortable. Stay includes caring for our cat, so please book only if this arrangement works for you.
Our apartment really is the best of both worlds: it's newly renovated yet has all the charm of a beautiful and historic pre-war NYC building. With the place to yourself, you'll have plenty of room to spread out. The apartment is cozy and warm in the winter and stays cool and breezy in the summer. A really special apartment in Manhattan.
We have one sweet and shy cat who will be in the apartment when you are here, so we ask for cat-lovers only! He requires the usual feeding and litter-changing but he's a low-key and charming fellow.
- Fully furnished bedroom and living room area
- Bathroom with shower and tub. The shower has amazing water pressure!
- The spacious kitchen is complete with a refrigerator, dishwasher, stove
- Free and secure hi-speed WiFi internet
- Washer and dryer available in the building for a small fee
- Bed linens and towels are provided
- Free street parking on our street and around the neighborhood. Just be sure to pay attention to the street-cleaning signs.
We're always available by email or text, but our in-person interaction is usually limited to a welcome on the first day of your stay.
Mostly, the rules have to do with our cat, George. The people who stay here need to be responsible for feeding him & taking care of his kitty litter. George is a shy and independent fellow and will entertain himself while the humans are away ;) We've set the rental price of our apartment low because we are looking for guests who are cat-people and won't mind taking care of George in our absence.
Also, this is a friendly & quiet building. We love our neighbors & don't want to bother them, so we ask that you keep music/noise to a minimum. Please don't bring extra guests or have parties here, and of course, no smoking inside. Thanks!