Modern Junior 1 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom next to the Waterfront/Embarcadero and a short walk to public transit buses & trains as well as Downtown & SOMA. High-tech friendly with exceptional internet upload/download speeds. Washer/dryer, Gym, Pool.
High tech Jr. 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom condo near the waterfront (next to the Embarcadero and Piers). Short walk to AT&T Park, Ferry Building (with Saturday morning Farmer’s Market), many waterfront restaurants. Ideal for those who enjoy jogs along the water or nighttime strolls to enjoy the now world famous Bay Bridge lights. The unit includes a firm full sized bed, a full kitchen with utensils, dishwasher, convenient in-unit washer and dryer, 40” 1080p HDTV connected to a Playstation 3 (Netflix/Bluray/DVD player) and Chromecast.
Decor has an “Urban Panda Reserve” theme.
- In building gym with Cable TV
- Heated Swimming Pool and Hot Tub with waterfront views in the next building
- Fast Down/Upload with Wi-Fi (Wireless-N capable) or for maximum speed use supplied USB/Cat-5 connection (Up to 50MBps up/down).
I am available via my mobile (airbnb chat, SMS, call, email).
Having the waterfront literally around the corner anytime you want to take a stroll or jog. For fresh food, the Farmers Market on Saturday mornings are a great treat (13min walk). Magnificent views of the bay, Bay Bridge, Treasure Island and all ships sailing by.
- Embarcadero BART station is a short 10 minute walk away.
- Muni Light Rail stop across the street (F, J, KT, N & S)
- Entrance to I-80 across the Bay Bridge and to 101 South is just around the corner.
- Transbay Terminal a few blocks away with access to buses to the North Bay (Sausalito, Marin, etc), the East Bay (Oakland, Berkeley, etc) and the South Bay (Palo Alto, Menlo Park, etc) as well as Greyhound buses.
- For fans of Baseball, AT&T park is a short 13 minute walk away.
- Ferries are available from the Ferry Building to take you across the bay to Oakland’s Jack London Square or Alameda’s Harbor Bay.
- Unit includes a 40” HDTV with a Playstation 3 (Which can be used to play Netflix, BluRay/DVDs and PS3 games). TV has Chromecast installed for convenient web browsing or video watching via mobile phones, tablets or laptops with the Chrome browser add-on (website hidden) also has an additional HDMI cable to plug directly into your laptop for work or entertainment purposes.
- High quality sound bar speaker for enhanced movie viewing or music listening with built in bluetooth audio link which will allow music to be streamed directly to the speakers from your bluetooth enabled smartphone.
- For coffee connoisseurs: I have a 32 oz French press as well as a coffee grinder and electric kettle.
- For cocktail makers: I have a jigger, bar spoon, shaker.
- For last minute purchases, the corner store has a wide range of beers and wine as well as a misc groceries and sandwiches (hours are 8:30am - 9pm daily).
- For more elaborate shopping needs, there is a Whole Foods supermarket 15 mins walk away down on Harrison Street (hours are 8am - 10pm daily).
- There is also a Walgreens a short 9min walk away for toiletries, pharmaceuticals, etc. (hours 6:30am - 8pm M-F and 9am - 5pm Sat)
- There is a dry cleaner/laundry/sewing/alterations place next to the corner store (hours 8am - 7pm M-F and 10am - 3pm Sat).
I am available via SMS/AirBnB messaging if there are any questions.
No smoking, No pets and No house parties please. During the weekday, please keep the noise down after 10pm.
Born in Asia, with my teenage years in Australia and my adult years in California. Currently working in Web Development for a major corporation. Free time consists of motorcycle riding, event photography/videography, event organising, participating in various Burning Man events.