国王套房 - 漂亮的两卧室套房位于业主住宅的下层。在郁郁葱葱的环境中享受海景的宁静,安静的氛围。高品质的家具,游泳池,阳光甲板和按摩浴缸在一个准备与爱的空间。
OLA (URL HIDDEN)
OLA (URL HIDDEN)
For smooth check-in and check-out process plus the comfort of other guests, we would appreciate if you understand and respect the following House rules:
1. Kindly inform us of any additional guests staying over with you prior to booking with us. There is an additional charge of $15/person above 2 ppl.
2. No-smoking at and around the premises. It is also useful to know that as per Hawaii law the non-smoking policy within 20 ft applies to all public venues where there is any form of employment or residence.
3. No pets (Owner has 2 shy, well mannered cats).
4. Check in time is 3pm.
- Check out time is 11. We appreciate if you respect this policy to help us get the property ready for next guest checking in after you. If you need late check out let us know and we will do what we can to accommodate you. We can also look after your luggage should that help your departure.
5. If you know you will be arriving late, it is appreciated if you can let us know so that we can make sure that we can stand by should you need any assistance when you arrive.
6. Please do not wear shoes inside - Hawaiian style!
7. It would also be very helpful if you let us know what time you intend checking out on your departure date in case you need any assistance.
8. This is a very quiet area so we strongly discourage any late night parties.
Apart from the above we appreciate if you would use the property with great care and cleanliness, let us know immediately if there is anything you need or we need to improve for your comfort. Do let us know if there has been any damage or loss of items.
Most of all we wish that you fully relax, enjoy and get recharged during your stay with us. We appreciate your visit and hope to see you again soon. E Komo Mai & Mahalo!
Aloha, we hope that you experience even a drop of heaven when staying with us. Bring that experience back home as treasures of calm, joy and vitality to share with others.
Professionally I am an instructor and practitioner in holistic wellness and neuroscience for professionals, specializing in Personal Energy Management. I lived and worked in Tokyo and Hawai'i was the perfect place to bring retreat groups too. I dance hula and do HOT HULA fitness. One of my recent projects is a cacao plantation now producing delicious chocolate. It is my deep desire that your stay with us will be a memorable experience. ~KY
We have a brilliant team working with us to ensure the quality of your stay is kept to expected standard. On the Big Island they are Maiko, John, Colin, Dennis and Marina Hawaii Vacations in Honolulu who you might see or speak to.
Mahalo and hope to see you soon.