- Tuscany scenery is a 20/10
- Very peaceful and the house is charming
- The price
- Clean, included a kettle and tea/coffee, which was awesome if you aimed to be out all day from early dawn, before all coffee shops were even open :)
- Host replied with lightning-fast speed! We got lost and were extremely late, but he still made it so we could come and put our stuff in the room!
- The location is an hour away, though to be fair, this includes walking and taking only one or two buses. So, evaluate your goals for traveling and your time limit! If you plan to relax and just stroll among nature, this is it. Otherwise, it's a hike to get to the bus stop.
- Keep in mind the bathroom is shared and no shampoo (or at least so I think) is provided. Everything is very clean though!
- The Host was very kind and friendly, and so was his father, but he was ambiguous. He said he would be back by midnight (we were late, so it was more than fair,) so I assumed we would be locked out until then. When we found the place, the gates were open, and the room door was unlocked too. No note, no one around, no nothing. I emailed him as soon as we put our stuff in the room, but 15 mins later his father came up and lectured us about not telling him about our arrival. I just wish we were told that the father was there too, so we could check-in/leave our stuff in the house under their supervision.
Otherwise, highly recommend!! :)