Feel like you are living the Hollywood dream in this gorgeous, spacious, drenched with natural light, 1 bdrm. apartment on the 3rd floor of a small complex in the Miracle Mile. Immaculately clean and unique with it’s 1930’s architectural details.
Entirely covered in hardwood flooring, this immaculate, beautiful one bedroom apartment is unique with it’s high beamed ceilings, carved fireplace mantle area (see pics), rod iron swinging gates, original Art Deco tile bathroom, a special vanity sitting area, intricately carved wooden doors, and so much more. This apartment is SPECIAL and you will feel that as soon as you step in to it's bright inviting light.
This is a third floor apartment, approximately 1200 square feet, and feels "lofty" due to the high ceilings throughout all the rooms. There is NOT an elevator on the premises, so you must be able to walk up the stairs. The living room is open and spacious with two large couches to lounge on, a 32" flat panel TV with Apple TV set up (free Netflix streaming). There is a small cafe table in one corner set up with chairs for eating meals. And on the back wall of the living room there is a wooden door which opens up to allow an original full size murphy bed to fold out. It's pretty awesome, and exactly how the celebs lived back in the day.
A full office separate space is set up in what was previously a small dining room. It is bright and open, it includes a large work desk that two people can work from, WIFI is set up and a printer available for use. It's a perfect opportunity to put in a few "work hours" before your vacation day or business affairs get started.
The chic 1930’s kitchen is slathered in style and equipped with all the basics. Stove/oven, microwave, fridge, full pots, pans, silverware, glasses and a French Press. A large open window brings in natural light all day long and makes doing dishes more enjoyable.
The grandiose bedroom is filled with a comfortable queen sized bed, overstuffed pillows, down comforter, flanked by bedside tables. A small, cedar lined walk-in closet is available for you to use and includes both shelves and hanging areas. There is an armoire, a cabinet set which can also be used for storage, and a full-length mirror on the closet door.
The bathroom and vanity area are delightful. The charm of the original tiling, mirrors and fixtures will make you smile. Outside the bathroom's second door, just like a 1930’s Hollywood movie, is a vanity sitting area for the ladies (or men) to get ready to go out. This area has a large mirror, electrical outlets, a small lamp & blow dryer for you to use.
• Sleeping Space: Bedroom stocked with sheets, blankets, pillow cases. Extra linens for pull out Murphy bed in the living room that will sleep 2 small people or one comfortably.
• Work Space: Office with 2 person desk, printer & paper, WIFI set up.
• Living Room: 32" TV with Apple TV set up
• Kitchen: Fridge, sink, toaster, microwave, stove/oven. Full sets of pots, pans, plates, bowls & utensils. Filtered Brita water pitcher and a French Press.
• Bathroom: Stocked with towels, toilet paper & the basic toiletries.
• Single, coin-operated washer & dryer on property.
• One off-street parking spot.
• You are welcome to use anything that's in the house as needed.