Spacious, private and cosy 4 bedrooms holiday villa Indah Ungasan or pool villa no. 47 at the prestigious Karma Kandara resort and estate. Luxurious facilities: private beach club access!, gym, amazing Spa, private and communal pools, 2 restaurants, room service. PLUS butler service in your private residence, car with a driver! Newly renovated.
The four-bedroom Villa Indah sits directly alongside a tree-covered riverbed that brings plenty of shade and greenery to its already well-positioned resort environment. Guests enter into a large open-plan living & dining room with a fully-equipped modern kitchen located on the ground floor, along with two bedrooms.
Comfortably furnished with a dining table and large sofas, the living area offers an entertainment system that includes TV with international channels and DVD player. French doors line its two walls and open to a wraparound timber deck with outdoor furniture and sun loungers and out the garden with its private 6 x 4m overflow pool and cushioned bale gazebo.
One king-size bedroom is accessible from the living room and has its own access to the swimming pool. This room has a luxurious en-suite marble bathroom divided with indoor shower in addition to an outdoor tropical style shower and terrazzo bathtub which is open to the skies and surrounded by water-lily ponds.
A set of sliding doors separate the twin room from the lounge and a guest bathroom with shower sits off the living area. A staircase leads up and down from the living room here to the two master bedrooms upstairs and downstairs.
The upstairs master bedroom has a walk-in closet, a balcony with views of the tree tops, TV with DVD and international channels and en-suite bathroom with a bathtub. The downstairs suite has French doors that lead directly out to a wooden deck shaded by trees. Here sits an outdoor Jacuzzi bath and stairs that lead up to the pool deck.
Each group of the guests has full access to lavish resort facilities including private beach club, main swimming pool with astonishing views, unique tree-top jungle gym, and kids' club. As well as the resort's two restaurants and one of the island's best spas are available at regular prices.
Feel free to enjoy professional concierge services from VillaNaBali management or organize your every's need before your arrival. There will be your chauffeur waiting for you in the airport upon arrival, as well as your butler who will greet you at the resort's reception. Our supervising Area Manager is available on call in case you have any special request or wish to deliver your comment. You will be wrapped in warm Balinese hospitality from the first until you last minute of stay with us and we hope that you will enjoy your holiday in Bali.
SPECIAL OFFER all year round!
- 20% discount for last minute booking (within 30 days of arrival)
- 10% discount for weekly booking
- 20% (and more) discount for 30+ nights booking
Please note that for last minute rate is already set up as per discount
Rate inclusive of:
- Accommodation for eight guests plus one infant sleeps free of charge in baby cot or the parent's bed
- Welcome drink and fruits on arrival
- Chauffeured 7-seat car (8 hours daily and until 23:00, petrol, parking and toll fees to be paid by the guests)
- quality toiletries, linen and towels
- Daily service: resort staff provide daily housekeeping, turn down service, replace towels. They do garden keeping, pool cleaning and linen replacement as well.
- Free Wi-Fi in villa and around resort
- Cable TV channels in living room and master bedroom
- One baby cot and high chair are free of charge
- Complimentary usage of the resort facilities: private beach club with cable cabin access, gymnasium, kids' club, and around-the-clock reception service.
- Villa Indah Ungasan is self-catering villa with the fully-equipped kitchen (stove, oven, refrigerator, toaster, blander, pans and cooking utensils provided). Guests can use resort's room service and two restaurants for meals arrangements. Orders will be charged to the guests' bill
- Private cook and additional staff to clean the kitchen and living room can be arranged on request with additional 75 USD + 10% tax daily fee. Staff working hours are 8:00-20:00. Guests require to provide some money to the staff to buy ingredients for meals and cook will report on the costs (please note villa has no stock of spices of any others ingredients)
- SPA treatments
- Group classes
- 24/7 resort room service
- Extra hours for car with driver (more than eight hours per day and after 23:00), parking and toll fees
- Maximum sleeps 8 including kids
- All events or parties should be approved in advance by the villa management
*All guests are required to follow the hotel regulations set by the resort. Tenants (guests) are obliged to present a valid credit card for pre-authorization or provide a cash deposit upon check-in as a security bond for each villa (based on hotel policy). These funds can be used to pay for food & beverages in restaurants, beach club, room service orders and for the spa treatments. The hold on the credit card and/or balance of cash deposit will be released by the hotel on check-out once all accounts have been settled. This security bond CAN NOT be used to pay for petrol or extra hours usage of the car, payment of which should be given directly to the driver.
**Guests may smoke outside in the garden and terraces. Ignorance of this rule may result in substantial penalties for room and furniture cleaning, and odor eliminating, thus the villa manager may refuse to refund your breakage bond especially if we find you smoke inside of the bedrooms or in enclosed lounging areas.
Hi, I'm Vasily and I'm the founder of the VillaNaBali vacation rentals and management company.
I first came to Bali in 2007 for a New Year's holiday, and somehow me and my friends managed to establish the first Russian-owned property company on the island. My life then changed. I moved here in 2009 and I am till here today.
Doing vacation rentals as a profession, I know that it is so important to create a homely feeling in our villas and offer the warm Bali hospitality that people can only experience when they holiday here. Balinese people are outstanding; they are friendly, they smile all the time, and many of them are happy to go the extra mile to make guests happy (as for the Balinese who are not so happy, they don't work in our villas). We love welcoming people from around the world and it is a fantastic experience to share our vision.
The other important thing we deliver to our guests is the chance to discover the Island of Gods, and all of its rich culture, traditions and colourful religious rituals. We help each guest to arrange a personalized itinerary and visit the places they most want to see. We have sacred temples, amazing tropical parks, secluded beaches, dramatic cliffs, fantastic rural landscapes with emerald rice fields, mountain rivers to try rafting, jungles and sacred valleys perfect for meditation and yoga. I have spent a lot of time travelling in the island and I still can't say I know it all.
I'm very proud of my team of people, Balinese and expats, because they add their love to everything they do. Everyone will discover his or her own Bali and will feel the island in different ways but no one will remain indifferent to it.
Come to Bali, and let us do our best to help you really enjoy your holidays. Think only of your holiday not of routine.
We promise you heartfelt service from your first and until your last minute of your holiday.
Om swastiastu! Selamat datang! Welcome to the Island of Gods!