Sun kissed,furnished master bedroom with queen sized bed, available for sublet when I am traveling . Located on the 2nd floor of a two story 1940's Art Deco Bldg South Beach residential area, in well kept large two bedroom, one bathroom apt. Monthly Rate available $950 within Calendar month.
The apt is spacious with lots of windows hence cross ventilation and sun. Heavy blinds allows for shade during the hotter months.
The apt is lived in but well maintained.
This building does not have central air conditioning. Each bedroom has a wall unit air conditioner and ceiling fan.
Use of the kitchen, living, dining, and of course the bathroom. Blender, juicer etc.
*Coin operated Washer and Dryer on premises, outdoors. $1.25 per wash and dry. D.I.Y.
*Bath and Beach towels, bed linens and pillows are provided.
Depends on each individual. Grounded, trustworthy and kindhearted person preferred.
*Ideal for considerate and independent tourist, graduate student, intern, doctor or nurse on rotation, or someone relocating to Miami in need of a base while looking for their own place
* * One Month stay:
$950 plus electric, $75 cleaning and Airbnb fees. Electric and cleaning fee is not factored into Airbnb total for stays of 26 days or longer. Electric is split in half and is due at end of each month stay.
*Coffee, tea and breakfast provided for first morning breakfast.
*Access to lovely wee garden.
*There is a cat in the house.
*Three references are required.
*No Smoking in Apt.
*You'll reside in a clean, safe and centrally located home away from home with a local who is more than happy to share tips on how to get the most of your visit.
* Apt is normally shared by me and my cousin. We're traveling so both rooms will be sublet. Small room is presently sublet to a lovely woman who is quiet and sweet. In the spirit of opening ones home to others, we aim to provide a clean and safe environment at a decent cost to all visitors. We prefer guests who are independent, considerate, and trustworthy and easy going. 3 references and valid i.d are required
Basic consideration is all it takes and you'll feel settled in and comfortable in no time.
* The apt is lovely but it is lived in so no need to walk on eggshells.
* Sorry, but no overnight guests without prior approval.
* Shoes used outdoors should be removed at the door.
* No Smoking in Apt
* No illegal downloads, please
* Check out is before noon. If your flight or bus is later in the day, we'll hold onto your luggage while you enjoy your time around the town.
* I'll assist you get free entrance to most hot spots. Must adhere to dress codes. There's no better thrill for us hosting than to help guests get the most out of their stay......................
* * You have full access to the kitchen and its utensils. Please after you cook, clean up the the stove top, table, and counter and wash the dishes you use. Help us keep the cleaning rate low for every guest.
* Travel insurance not included.
* For visiting doctors without a car, it's a 15 minute ride to downtown, 20 min to Jackson Memorial Hospital, and 15 to Mt Sinai Hospital with Public Metro Bus.
* *****Long term guests:
26 nights or longer: or stays given one month rate****
* Electric and cleaning fee is NOT factored into Airbnb total for long term visits of 26 nights ( or one month rate) or longer as this is based on your usage. Payment for the electric is to be made at the end of each month(URL HIDDEN)set of sheets and blanket plus bath and beach towels is provided.
* L.T guest(s) of stays of 21 nights (or using one month rate) and longer is/are required to wash and machine dry towels and bed linen during stay, at least every 7 to 9 days.
* We are providing a clean, safe, quiet,comfortable, lovely environment at a most reasonable price. We are looking for like minded guests who are accustomed to home stays and are respectful of the space and its contents(URL HIDDEN) *****Thank you*****
My cousin and I share this two bedroom one bathroom apt. We rent out the smaller room when one of us is traveling. We are easy going, fun loving, globetrotters who work to live, not live to work. We are back packer travelers and adventurers and we both work in the hospitality industry so we understand the needs of travelers. I especially appreciate the independent traveler and shared home cooked meals as well as the Beat the Clock specials at Spris and Tiramesu restaurants among other local gems. I enjoy the food and company of people from around the country and globe. Bienvenidos a Miami, la cuidad de sol, playa y musica! La unica cuidad de Estados Unidos donde si se siente el calor, donde se bebe guarapo de cana y si te duermes, coladita Cubana..................Our desire is to host someone from every state in the Union.