Do you want a quiet, private and safe place to stay in Central London? Do you want to be within walking distance of all major attractions? If so this place is for you!
There are two other rooms in this apartment:
- If this room is not available for the dates you want please look at the Airbnb room called 'Also five minutes to South Bank' click http://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/268398 or 'Waterloo Sunset Central London' click https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/18914878
- Large clean, quiet and secure private room
- a double bed and fold out single bed
- a quiet apartment within a calm block. Also safe local streets at night
- You will have your own keys to your room and front door. So you will be able to come and go when you want
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- A selection of cereal, bread, fresh coffee/tea, fruit and fruit juice for breakfast
- Clean bed linen and towels are provided including extra pillows if you need
- A metal heat radiator for when it's cold and also electric fans for when it's hot!
- SHARED USE of bath/shower room, toilet and kitchen.
- Drinkable tap water - so fill up plastic bottles and take them out with you in the summer.
- The apartment is situated on the first floor within a quiet and secure apartment block with its own private garden.
You will come in and out the apartment when you want using your own key.
Two guests sleep in a double bed and a third guest can sleep on a comfortable and solid fold-out sofa-bed - the red chair in the photos!
If you are a group of 3 people please take a moment to consider:
- It is not a big room for 3 people - so it works best when you are active e.g. wanting to be out having fun in London before coming home to relax and sleep
- If you want to spend most days or evenings together in the room, you may find it too small for 3 people
- THIS IS A SHARED APARTMENT! You will have privacy but the bathroom and kitchen are shared with other guests
- There are two other Airbnb rooms in this apartment - each can sleep 3 people
- There is a separate bathroom and toilet
- There is always hot water
You will have full privacy during your stay. I am discrete so you probably won't see me unless you need advice or assistance. If so I am available either in person or by email / text etc.
It is important to remember that it is possible (but not usual) that with the other guests there may be 6 other people in the apartment at the same time as you.
Please note, the general price quoted is for a single person. There is an additional charge for each extra guest for each night. You must select the correct number of guests. The price you see when you select to book is the total price including any additional fees.
Check-in / Check-out
Check-in time is flexible so you can usually arrive at anytime as long as you give me adequate notice. Check-out is also flexible but is dependant on what time any new guest arrives. If a new guest is arriving the day you leave, your latest check out time will be one hour before they arrive. However your earliest check-out time will be 8am. Guests are not required to check-out before 8am. You can usually leave your luggage in the apartment if you check out in the morning but your plane or train leaves in the afternoon or evening. Just let me know if you want to do that.
The apartment and block are quite quiet. Both fun loving and quiet guests are welcome however it is requested that late night entrance to the apartment is done quietly and respectful of whether others are sleeping!
Please remember you are sharing the space so remember to clean up after yourself!
Living Room - this is not available to guests
This is a non-smoking apartment. But smokers can use the communal courtyard one floor down.
I am Donovan and live in central London
I work as a manager within a government department protecting children from harm within their families. I also make films for young people and run a charity which takes volunteers to Uganda East Africa and runs various projects there. For example we have a microcredit scheme for women who have local business ideas but no funds or ability to get a loan from a bank. I am a practicing Buddhist, a father and play lots of tennis.