This updated three bedroom, two bath home has beds for 10 and has a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Surrounded by Pine, Oak and Manzanita trees the house is not visible by neighbors and sets off the road via a paved driveway.
This is a three bedroom two bath house that has beds for 10. This house has a large great room that encompasses the kitchen, dinning and living room that is kept cozy with a wood burning fire place. There is an additional family room with a large screen tv, dvd/vcr, dvd library and many books to enjoy. The enclosed porch offers a futon, large dinning table that seats 8 and lots of kids toys, games and puzzles. The master bedroom consists of a queen size bed, tv with Roku and private bathroom with shower. The second bedroom consists of a twin over full bunkbed with an additional twin hiding under the bunkbed. The third bedroom consists of a double size bed. Each bedroom has it's own baseboard heater. The common area bathroom has a tub/shower combo. If you have children they will love the frog full of bath toys! Both bathrooms have plenty of fresh towels and toilet paper. We also provide shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and a hair dryer.
There is a large deck for relaxing on after a long day in Yosemite or for your morning coffee!
The kitchen has modern appliances: refrigerator, stove, oven, dish washer, microwave, toaster, blender and coffee maker. It is equipped with pots, pans, cooking utensils, dishes, cups, glasses and silverware. There are even baking pans and utensils. We provide paper products such as paper towels and napkins along with salt and pepper. There is also coffee and tea waiting with sugar and creamer.
Also available for use are a washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron. Wifi is accessible throughout the house. There is an evaporative cooler to keep the house cool in the summer.
Our place is kid friendly with many children toys inside and out, board games, puzzles and books for your little ones to enjoy. Even though we are child friendly we are not child proof!
We offer this vacation rental for the months of May through September. Our studio vacation rental, Old Oak Hideaway I, is located across the large driveway and can be rented as a package. There is plenty of parking for everyone.
Guests have access to all areas inside the house except for a pantry closet and a hutch. Outside access is open except we ask that guests keep to their rental and not impose upon the other. Please park as close to your rental as possible and do not block the driveway.
We live on the property as well in separate lodging and are available should you need anything. We try our best to meet our guests upon arrival, but we tend to be very busy and sometimes are not on property when guests arrive. If you have any issues or questions we are available by Airbnb messaging, email or phone.
A 10% Transient Occupancy Tax and a 1% TBID Tax is required in our county and is included in the nightly rate and the cleaning fee.
Our base rate is based on 6 persons. We have a $17 additional person fee. Any person under the age of 2 may stay for free. All other persons must be added in the guest count.
There is wifi throughout the house and yard. The wifi information is on the welcome note which is located on the kitchen island. There is a landline phone as cell coverage in our area is sketchy at best.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the house or on the property.
2. California is in a serious drought, we ask that you take precautions to conserve water.
3. We ask that the swamp cooler is not left running while you are out all day. If it is left on we will enter the rental just long enough to turn it off. We appreciate your consideration in the matter of helping us conserve energy and water.
4. Quiet hours are between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m., and shall be strictly enforced.
5. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
6. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents,injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
8. Only use appliances for their intended uses
9. Pets are not allowed.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11. Do not intrude upon the other vacation rental on the property. Please be respectful and quiet.
12. Park as close to your vacation rental as possible and do no block the driveway.
My husband and I own a gaming store, Dabbles, in Mariposa as well as our two vacation rentals. We are excited to be raising our son here as it is a friendly and family oriented community. We spend most of our time working our businesses, but when we do have free time we spend it with our son. He is such a joy to watch grow every day. I love that he gets to interact with so many different people, races, nationalities, etc. through our vacation rentals. I enjoy hosting and meeting our guests.