Feels like out in country, with a creek across the street, large shade trees, and oversize lots. Wild turkeys and a local peacock family are often spotted strutting around, and you can hear goats bleating from the other side of our back fence.
Terms and conditions will be provided in Rental Agreement. For example:
- no smoking anywhere, inside or outside. No cannibis, medical or otherwise.
- guests requested to roll garbage container to street on pickup day
- prior approval required to hold gatherings of more than 10 persons
- the house is not toddler-proof; small children must be supervised at all times. There are many low cupboards and shelves with cleaning products, small objects, breakable dishes, etc.
- the pool is fenced; nevertheless, kids under 12 may not be in the backyard or pool area without adult supervision at all times.
My husband Clair and I are retired, he from teaching elementary school and ESL, and myself from 30+ years in travel and tourism research. When we're not traveling, and even when we are, we're practicing Argentine tango, giving talks to travel clubs, posting to our blog, and searching out mellow places to listen to music and sip a glass of wine.