For smooth check-in and check-out process plus the comfort of other guests using the property after you, we would appreciate if you respect the following House rules:
1. Inform us of any additional guests staying prior to booking with us. There is an additional charge of $15/person above 2 ppl.
2. No-smoking at and around the premises up until 20 ft. It is also useful to know that as per Hawaii law the non-smoking policy applies to all public venues or where there is any form of employment.
3. No pets
4. Check-in time is 3pm as we need to get the premises ready from the previous guests checking out before you.
5. Check-out time is 11am. This will help us get the property ready for the next guests checking in after you. Please let us know if you would like to request a late check out or if need us to hold your luggage.
6. If you know you will be arriving late, it is appreciated if you can let us know so that we can make sure we can stand by should you need any assistance when you arrive.
7. Please do not wear shoes inside - Hawaiian style!
8. Respect the surrounding residents by keeping quiet after 10pm. (We might have to request you to leave if you throw loud parties).
Apart from the above we trust you to use the property with great care and cleanliness. Do let us know if there has been any damage or loss of items.
Respecting the above will enable a smooth stay because most of all we wish that you fully relax, enjoy and get recharged during your visit with us. We appreciate having you and hope to see you again soon. Mahalo!
Aloha, we hope that you experience even a drop of heaven when staying with us. Bring that experience back home as treasures of calm, joy and vitality to share with others.
Professionally I am an instructor and practitioner in holistic wellness and neuroscience for professionals, specializing in Personal Energy Management. I lived and worked in Tokyo and Hawai'i was the perfect place to bring retreat groups too. I dance hula and do HOT HULA fitness. One of my recent projects is a cacao plantation now producing delicious chocolate. It is my deep desire that your stay with us will be a memorable experience. ~KY
We have a brilliant team working with us to ensure the quality of your stay is kept to expected standard. On the Big Island they are Maiko, John, Colin, Dennis and Marina Hawaii Vacations in Honolulu who you might see or speak to.
Mahalo and hope to see you soon.