Thanks, Joelle, for your comment.
I'd like to react to some points because I don't have the same experience than you.
1. Breakfast : it's clearly said in the announcement that the breakfast is not included. Unfortunately, airbnb doen't give an opportunity to provide breakfast as an option, so, as I like to share the home made bread, jams and apple juice with my guests, I tell them that they can have breakfast if they want when the book. Previously (the two last years), breakfast was included, but some guest preferred not having breakfast and pay less, so I try to be as flexible as I can.
You forgot to say in your comment that you asked for breakfast, so I made shopping to provide you with fresh food, and once arrived you changed your mind and canceled. This is not really fair...
2. Arrival time and : assking the arrival time of the guest doesn't sound awful to me, and nobody complained about that before. Again, I give a wide range of possible time to arrive, but of course I like to know approximately when my guests arrive. You toild me you would arrive "between 3:00pm and 5:00pm", and I asked you in return, when you would know more precisely (being on your way to my place) to be a bit more precise, to avoid me to stay waiting for you too long, because I had to leave the place during the afternoon. Then you called me at 1:15pm, asking me if you could arrive at 2:00pm. I said yes (and then waited for you), and you arrived in a very bad mood at 3:15pm! despite that I welcomed you in my place warmly.
3. Map : a complete description of the way is given to the airbnb website, especially because I know that most of the GPS bring people 400m away from my place. You didn't take that decription with you, and you got so much lost that you were 15km away from my place, in the middle of the forest! I told you to follow some signs, and then call me back. I don't see what else I could have done for you in such case. You didn't get lost because of a negligence from me, but from yourself ( (Hidden by Airbnb) map is a wonderful tool for people who don't have a GPS).
4. Black tea : I provided you with 4 different kinds of tea and herbal infusions in the bedroom, and around 10 kinds for breakfast. You only wanted "Black tea with milk". I said I was not sure to have black tea (I'm not a tea drinker at all), and invited you to have a look to the tea box with me. You did, and told me you found what you liked. So I thought everything was OK. I also told you I had other teas in the cupboard but you said "no, this is ok".
5. WiFi : it's really strange because my own computer is connected to WiFi and I used it during your whole stay without any problem...
6. Walks : it's true, I don't have that kind of map you describe. I only have folders provides by the tourism office. The forest is just beside the house and I told you you could make wonderful walks in there, but you wanted marked out paths.
The whole together, it was also a painful experience for me.
A chance it never happened before... Hoping it was the first ans last time ;-)
I wish you the best for the future. May your next experiences be better than this one.