Sophisticated, comfortable walk-up apartment in convenient mid-town location about 1 mile NE of the U of A.
• In consideration of our community of residents and guests, we request that you observe quiet hours between 10PM and 6AM.
• There is NO SMOKING permitted in the apartment or on the property. This includes e-cigarettes, "vaping" and other forms of inhalants.
• We are not able to accommodate pets. If you are visiting friends or family in Tucson, their pets should not be brought to the property.
• Please remove shoes at the door (we provide each guest with a new, sealed pair of spa slippers).
• We do not permit parties, gatherings or events of any kind without prior written approval of the host.
• All guests must have written approval - in advance - by host. Ideally this should be discussed at time of booking. Acceptance of additional guests after booking is at the discretion of the host. Additional unregistered guests will void your reservation.
• We do not permit sofa sleeping.
• Bicycles or motorbikes may not be kept in the apartment (however, we will try to arrange for on-site storage with advance notice).
• Sports equipment may not be brought into the apartment (with the exception of tennis racquets and smaller items - please ask).
• Any vehicle maintenance, cleaning or repairs must be off-site.
• When cooking inside the apartment, please be considerate of those who follow and refrain from preparing fried foods and those with pungent odors that may linger after your occupancy (there is a gas burner available on the outdoor barbecue).
• Infractions may result in the immediate removal of the guest(s) from the property and any cancellation of the reservation will be treated as a guest-initiated cancellation in terms of the penalties imposed.
• If you have any questions or concerns, please ask, and thank you for your cooperation!