Yafo Creative is a boutique guest house and creative community centre located within a historic, 100-year-old Ottoman style building in the heart of Jaffa.
The newly renovated space offers four elegant rooms featuring 4.5-meter-high ceilings, each with a Queen-sized bed handmade of eucalyptus, locally sourced vintage furniture, changing exhibitions and artful interior design. The house has a high-quality kitchen, two shared bathrooms, two shared terraces, a communal “creative salon” and WiFi.
- Before booking I’d like to make sure you understand the nature of the house - Yafo Creative is a boutique guest house with 4 private Rooms, two shared bathrooms, shared kitchen, large living room and two balconies .
- On select days of the month we host creative dinner/lunch parties where guests of the home can meet creatives from our community where there is dinner and live music performances.
- Please smoke only in the balconies.
- Respect the neighbours. Be quiet in the stairway.
- Respect other guests.
- Keep the kitchen clean.
- Age 18+
- Send us a copy of each guest's passport before arrival.
- Please inform us before bringing friends over. Only allow people you completely trust into the house, out of respect to everyone's security and wellbeing.
- We sometimes have some friend's pet guests over. If you have a problem with animals, let us know so we'll make sure they stay in their home :)
My name is Tzlil and I'm a musician, and the current host of Yafo Creative - Ran by Amnon Ron, a filmmaker and creative producer. I live in the Yafo Creative house and work on various creative projects from here with a community of artists.
We work with like-minded locals and internationals from various disciplines with the overall vision to develop an organic network and community of creatives, producers and distributors in Tel Aviv-Jaffa and around the world. Our vision stems from the unique relationships between travelers and locals and the uncommon link which fuels creation and collaboration.