We have a very comfortable and cozy bedroom with a queen sized bed
The house has two separate living areas, studio, entertainment area, backyard, BBQ and garage available for guests
House is located at 10 minutes walk to the beautiful Seaford Beach and Seaford train station.
We are 36 kms to the city thru Eastlink highway.
Peninsula Link highway is only 900 mts from home which allow you to visit the beautiful Mornington Pennsinsula beaches and wineries traveling only 20 minutes by car.
• Free Wi-Fi Internet and printing.
• LCD TV in room
• Free self-served breakfast everyday including bread, orange juice, coffee, tea, jam and butter.
• The house is located in a quiet street with lots of parking available
• Seaford beach at 1km of distance also nice and huge parks very close
• Free use of mountain bike x2
• Woolworth, Coles, IGA and Aldi Supermarket only minutes away
• 7 mins drive to the new swimming recreational centre (PARC)
• 8 mins drive to Bayside shopping centre and Chisholm TAFE
• We speak both English and Spanish at home.
• Huge backyard with organic veggie patch
• Free Access to beach chairs, umbrella, for the beach and snow ride in the winter.
• Access to maps, Lonely Planet and brochure;
• Fully stocked kitchen with all you'll need to cook any meal and breakfast
• Laundry; washing machine with drying line in the backyard
** Smoke free home **
We are easy-going family with 2 kids (10 y/o and 6 y/o); happy to share our space and willing to tell our guests things about Australia if they are interested. We also have a very small and quiet dog (2kg). The whole family is bilingual, we speak English and Spanish.
* Because we have 2 small girls at home , we only accept couples or women.
We are easy-going family with 2 kids (10yo and 6yo); happy to share our space and willing to tell our guests things about Australia if they are interested. We also have a very small (2Kg) and quiet dog called Antonio.
We can speak with you in English if you need to improve your English or Spanish if you would like to learn a new language.
We love to help our guest with question regarding tourism or everyday life in Australia or South America