The Palation House Aparts is one of the historical buildings dating back to 19th century which is located on the historical peninsula called GOLDEN HORN.
The Palation House is one of the buildings that still has the traces of colorfull and beautifull historical of BALAT district .
The spectucular view of golden horn (haliç in turkish ) can be enjoyed from terrace of palation house
The Palation House has an adventageous position with it's closeness to many touristic historical sites that are worth visiting.
Besides it is also very close (walking distance) to fishing spots and both trip for sight -seeing.
Our aparts has the facilites of free Wi-Fi , access to all world -wide TV channels .
Our concierge is on duty 7/24.
Free public parking.
It's forbidden to smoke in indoor places.
We have an open terrace for smoking .
Balcony suite is 60 sqm. for 2 people bedroom with a balcony and the other one as a living room with a fully equiped kitchen; bathroom and Wc.. Our apartment can accommodate 2 people . we offen clean white sheets,towels and duvet, mini-bar, kattle,cooker, micro-wave oven, toaster, plasma tv, free channels are monitored all over the world. Wi-Fi is free. hair dryer and shampoo are available in the bathroom . enjoy your drink on our ROOF-TERACE while watching the spectacular view of historical GOLDEN HORN PENİNSULA .
VERY CLOSE TO HISTORICAL PLACES
- Grand Bazaar: 15 minutes walking
- Eyup Sultan: 15 minutes walking
- Fener Patriarchate: 4 minutes walking
- Bulgarian Church: 3 minutes walking distance
- Sultan Ahmet Square: 15 minutes walking to Eminonu and then 4 minutes by tram to sultan ahmet square
- Topkapi Palace: 15 minutes walking to Eminonu and then 4 minutes by tram to Topkapı palace
- Taksim Square: 3 minutes walking to Fener Bus Station and then by bus 15 minutes to Taksim
- Dolmabahce Palace: By tram from Eminonu
- Galata Tower: 10 minutes by bus or 20 minutes walking
You can take a bus or tram