In the tranquillity of the Natural Park in the hills above Lerici, top floor apartment of a 3-story private Villa facing the sea, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open space kitchen and living room. Back terrace with bbq. Entirely built in bio-architecture.
The apartment is a top floor in a 3-storey Villa located in an enclosure in the beautiful and unspoiled nature of the Regional Natural Park of Montemarcello-Magra, just a few kilometers away from the sea, on the hills behind Lerici and the charming Poet's Bay.
The apartment has a front terrace facing the sea (from which you can enjoy beautiful sunsets!) and a bigger backyard terrace provided with dining table and barbecue.
For those who love trekking and mountain biking, many trails run nearby the house that lead to towns as well as other unique natural spots.
The house is located:
- 1.5 kilometers away from the closest town provided with basic services (bakery, ATM, restaurant and pizzeria); this town is reachable in about 15 minutes by feet and 5 minutes by car,
- 4 kilometers away from the main town, Lerici, provided with services such as supermarkets, restaurants, bars, beaches, ferry boat to 5 Terre, pharmacies. The town is reachable by car in 8 minutes or by feet in about 25-30 minutes.
The apartment was built entirely according to bio-architecture standards, it relies on solar panels heating (for the winter comers: the heating system is located under the floor so that you can enjoy a soft, embracing yet strong heat), as well as having a beautiful ceiling with whitened exposed wooden beams.
The furniture is simple but very personalized and warm.
The apartment is also provided with private parking next to the entrance.
This house is located in a strategic position to visit many famous touristic areas as well as other interesting places.
The amazing "Cinque Terre" can be reached in the following ways:
- for the spring and summer periods (generally Easter to November) with a nice ride on the ferry boat from Lerici
- by train from La Spezia (which is 12 kilometers away) with trains running every 30 minutes.
- by car, with a 30 kilometers drive.
Other famous touristic places include: Pisa (distance: 55 km), Genova ( 100km), Firenze (120km), the archeological area of Luni (10 km), the Marble Quarries of Carrara (20 km).
In Lerici you can find beaches where you can relax and swim, tennis clubs, golf clubs, swimming pool, kayak rentals, inflatable boat rentals, and the charming and famous promenade "from Castle to Castle", that connects Lerici and its one-thousand years old majestic castle with Santerenzo, the nearby town and its fortress.
During the summer period, the guests will be provided with a free parking ticket for Lerici's main parking lot.
The owners of the house live in the floor below the apartment and will warmly welcome the guests. They will always be available to solve any problem, provide any type of advice or clarification on how to get around in the area and about things to do and places to see, as well as introducing the guests to some local "tastes".
The only rule of the house is common sense.
We love pets, therefore they are always welcome in our home.