Cosy one-bedroom suite set in a tranquil landscaped garden right next to the Vienna Woods. Fully furnished with all equipment, including fast WLAN / WiFi and free car parking (in blind alley).
Wonderful 12th-century Augustinian monastery in town, easy access to Vienna city centre (15 min by car). Numerous wine taverns in the vicinity, outdoor activities right from the doorstep.
Ideal for leisure or business traveler. Best accessed by car.
Long-term rental upon request available!
We wish you a pleasant stay and kindly ask you to observe the following house rules:
1. Please specify your preferred check-in time in advance - we will make arrangements for the keys in case we are not there to meet you.
2. If you come with children, please specify their age and whether you bring a travel cot with you, so we can prepare ahead.
3. Bedding and towels are provided for each paid guest and are refreshed every fortnight.
4. Please report any broken / faulty items to us as soon as you can but in any case prior to your departure.
5. Please leave the property in a tidy condition.
6. Garden use: the wooden deck in front of the building is for guest use; the rest of the garden is for private use.
7. Grill, barbecue, BBQ, campfire: sorry, such activities are not allowed due to strict local regulations.
8. Smoking is only allowed in the designated places outdoors.
9. Pets are not allowed, sorry!
10. By agreeing to the house rules you declare that you will only use the WLAN / WiFi network provided at our premises for lawful purposes. Any illegal activities, including, but not limited to, illegal file sharing/streaming, the downloading and uploading of torrent files or illegal content, etc. are prohibited. Please note that the reception of the WLAN / WiFi network may be influenced by weather conditions and by irregularities of the service provider (Telekom Austria).
We are here to assist you! We can be reached via email/SMS/telephone in case of any questions.
When we are travelling we are looking for a quiet, relaxing place, and always appreciate the local knowledge of our hosts.
When we are hosting we ask our guests to be considerate, observe our house rules and be respectful to others around.