Stay in the heart of it all in one of the most desirable, trendy areas in Manhattan! The East Village has it all with lots of amazing restaurants, bars, boutiques, and cafes to check out. The subway is less then a block away from the apartment.
Like Paris in NYC!
Fully furnished, huge loft in the center of the East Village on the top floor of a brownstone bldg on a quiet street. A haven away from the hustle and bustle of Manhattan! From walking up the steps to your top floor apartment you pass by painted walls that look like frescos from Italy.
When you walk through the large kitchen to sit in your living room over looking the street with light streaming in from the windows you feel right at home. And when you want a taste of the NYC summer weather, you can head up to your own private landscaped rooftop patio/deck. Here is where you can take in the day or night with a cup of coffee and a good book, or a glass of wine with friends! This apartment has it all!
You really are in one of the best areas for exploring the city! The subway is located less then one block away at Astor Place which makes for easy commuting uptown, downtown and to Brooklyn.
* 100% private, fully renovated, designer 1 bedroom loft apartment in the heart of the East Village
* Incredibly bright living space with 16 ft ceilings
* Beautiful private roof deck patio that no one else has access to
* Large dining room table for entertaining
* Two large flat screen tvs in the apartment
* Less then a block away from all the major Subway lines
* Free WiFi (super fast internet!)
* Ipod dock with speakers
* Super comfy brand new king size bed for two
* Blow up mattress also included if needed
* Clean linens, blankets & towels for each guest.
* Washer, dryer and dishwasher
* Iron, ironing board, & hair dryer
* Fully stocked kitchen with cooking pots/pans, Nespresso coffee maker, kettle, fridge, and stove top
* Kept very clean!!!
* Large bathroom with sink/toilet/full size tub/shower/fluffy towels
* Classic New York brownstown apartment building
* Quiet neighbors
* Airconditioners & heaters in every room
* Top restaurants in the city within a 1 minute walk
* Designer boutiques right around the corner
* Great nightlife but on an incredibly quiet street. An oasis from the big city!
* Apartment is super close to Astor place and 5 minute walk to Union square
* Lots of street parking available
* Walking distance to all the best neighborhoods in Manhattan (SOHO, Lower East Side, Nolita, Tribeca, East Village, & West Village)
I've lived in Manhattan for many years and have fallen in love with the East Village. There is just so much to see and do in this neighborhood! You don't even need to leave the neighborhood if you don't want to!
Feel free to message me with any questions! I would love to answer them.
Talk to you soon,
-No pets or smokers please.
- I keep my apartment super clean so I'm looking for quiet, clean people that will keep it in the same condition as i left it. Just treat it like you'd want someone to treat your home :)
-No other people aloud over to the apartment besides the Airbnb guests
-No parties, loud music or drugs are allowed in this apartment building.
-Please be considerate of my neighbors!
-Please do not wear shoes in the apartment.
-Wash any dishes you used before you leave