La Pinay is located in the idyllic countryside of Lacave (located between Rocamadour and Souillac). The house is on a cliff carved into solid rock and decorated with a mix of flea market and modern elements. The terrace, jacuzzi and garden offer a magnificent view of the valley.
The house has 3 floors equipped with wi-fi and convertible heating and air conditioning and a fireplace.
At the basement is the dining area, shower/toilet and kitchen equipped with microwave oven, refrigerator with freezer, coffee maker, toaster, water boiler, electric stove with oven and a complete set of kitchenware and dinnerware.
At the 1st floor is the living room where there is a fireplace, flat screen television with satellite channels, dvd player, working desk, toys and a selection of French and English books for adults and children.
At the top floor is the bedroom which sleeps 3 persons. There is a queen size bed (190x140) and a single bed (190x90). The bedroom can be divided with a curtain. There is a small dresser with a hairdryer.
Outdoor is a private garden with sunbeds and a dining terrace with a barbecue.
The jacuzzi is available only from April to December. From September to December and from April to May, access to the jacuzzi is with a supplement charge of 30 Euros per stay to be settled upon check-in.
There is a common garden with a play area including swings, slide, trampoline, play house and see saw.
Swimming pool (open from May to mid-September) access is at our nearby hotel "Le Pont de l’Ouysse" at no extra cost. The hotel is 300 meters away only.
The house is totally independent and has its own entrance.
We live onsite and are available to answer questions and be of whatever help that we can. We speak French and English.
- The rate is for maximum of 2 adults and 1 child below 7 years old. Third person of 7 years old and older will be charged a supplement of 15 Euros per night.
- The rate is per night inclusive of bed linens and towels (except swimming pool towels).
- The jacuzzi is available only from April to December. From September to December and from April to May, access to the jacuzzi is with a supplement charge of 30 Euros per stay to be settled upon check-in.
- Cleaning is optional. A deposit of 30 Euros will be due on arrival and will be refunded on departure after inspection of the cottage.
- Minimum stay of 7 nights in July and August. The rest of the year, minimum of 2 nights (but when there is a single night gap, we are happy to accept a single night booking with a supplement charge).
- Pets are accepted with a supplement charge.
- The swimming pool at hotel-restaurant Le Pont de l'Ouysse is open only from May to mid-September.
- Smoking inside the house is strictly not permitted but of course guests can smoke outside the house.
Bonjour! I have been hosting in La Pinay since June 2014.
I am a mother to 2 girls, Amélie (10 yrs. old) and Louise (7 yrs. old). My husband Stéphane is a chef and together with his family, runs a hotel-restaurant named Le Pont de l'Ouysse in Lacave and Bistrot Chambon in Brive-la-Gaillarde. We have an adopted cocker Spaniel named Snoopy.
I grew up in Manila, worked in Dubai for 4 years and now living in Lacave since 10 years. I enjoy gardening, travelling, photography, music and of course hosting. I love to meet new people and have been lucky enough to host many lovely guests of different nationalities - French, Dutch, Belgian, German, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealander, Argentinian, Slovakian, Spanish, Malaysian, Singaporean, Russian, Swiss and Filipino.
I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon at La Pinay.
Bonjour! J'accueille les voyageurs à La Pinay depuis juin 2014.
Je suis mère de 2 filles, Amélie (10 ans) et Louise (7 ans). Mon mari, Stéphane, est le chef de cuisine de l' hotel-restaurant familiale du Pont de l'Ouysse (à Lacave) et du Bistrot Chambon (à Brive-la-Gaillarde). Nous avons un cocker adopté qui s'appelle Snoopy.
J'ai grandi à Manille aux Philippines, j'ai travaillé à Dubai pendant 4 ans et maintenant j'habite à Lacave depuis 10 ans. J'aime bien jardiner, voyager, la photographie, la musique et bien sur de recevoir les voyageurs.
J'ai eu la chance de rencontrer les voyageurs de différente nationalités: française, hollandaise, belge, allemande, américaine, canadienne, australienne, néo-zelandaise, argentine, espagnole, malaysienne, singapourienne, irlandaise, anglaise, philippine, brésilienne, russe, suisse et slovaque.
Au plaisir de vous accueillir à La Pinay.