这个公寓很适合运输 - 见评论。
-Maximum of 6 people in the flat
- Please tell us immediately if you spill, damage or break anything - don't wait until you leave.
- Please leave the flat as you would leave your own home, or a friend's home.
- Please do not take food or drink downstairs. Even spilt water will stain the carpets.
- Please take your rubbish out and double bag first, so that it doesn’t drip on the carpet.
- Please turn the heating down to approx. 10 degrees if you go out for the day.
- Please remove your outdoor shoes on arrival and leave them downstairs. It’s a good idea to bring slippers or indoor footwear!
- Please try not to lean back on the dining room chairs or they will weaken and break.
- Smokers – please use the ashtrays provided and not the flower beds or BBQ charcoal bin.
- BBQ USE – please clean thoroughly afterwards, put used charcoal in a bin liner and take downstairs, scrub racks.
- FRIDGE – please do not change the temperature – the dial is nearly worn out. It is perfectly cold enough to chill your food AND there is a deep freeze. Maximum cold will ruin the food!
- Please DO NOT use the dryer. If you would like to wash a lot of clothes on arrival please let us know and we’ll supply you with extra drying racks. The dryer is very wasteful and expensive to run and the clothes dry in a few hours when hung on racks.
- Please DO NOT undertake activities that could lead to wilful damage of our property – for example, the dyeing of hair/use of bleaches is prohibited owing to the damage it causes to towels.
- Checking out: we are always flexible if no'one else is arriving that day. However, if there is a changeover day we ask you to be packed and out by 10am latest so we can clean. We can sometimes make a special arrangement to leave your bags downstairs til later in the day.
- Checking in 3pm-8pm.
- We will email you a full set of information and instructions before you arrive.
We live in Oxfordshire and London occasionally. We now have 3 teenage children; when they were smaller they needed space to run all day so we moved to the country. Now they are less energetic we all like to spend time in London again. We immediately fell in love with this flat because of the high ceilings, light and space, especially the outside space. We also loved it that the area is urban, incredibly central and changing every day. We finished renovations in January 2014 and we hope you like it as much as we do. We have lots of ideas for improving the roof terrace and will do that as soon as possible.