This apartment is situated at Batu Feringgi, the only home stay very near to the tourists belt. An ideal location for a seaside holiday. The outlook of the building is as shown in the photo but the inside of the home stay is clean.
3-4 min walk to the famous Batu Feringgi Night Market, beach, Golden Sand Hotel, Lone Pine Hotel, bus stop & taxi stand, KFC, Mc Donald etc.
You need to cross the road to reach the beach hotels. The beach is behind the hotels.
- Renovated & furnished. 800 square feet.
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms (queen size bed in each room)
- Queen size beds, cabinets & sofa
- All rooms installed with air conditioners.
- TV with Njoi program, refrigerator and hot water shower
Suitable for 6 people as there are only 3 queen size beds.
- 3 mins walk to KFC & McDonalds, 7-11
- 3 mins walk to Batu Ferringhi Night Market
- 4 mins walk to beach and Golden Sand Hotel
- 3 mins walk to the taxi and bus stand
- 5 to 8 mins walk to Lone Pine, Park Royal Hotel, Holiday Inn Resort & Palm Beach Hotel
Driving distance to:
- 5 mins to Telok Bahang, Escape Park, Park, Butterfly Farm & National Park, Tropical Spice Garden & Tanjung Bungah
- 20 mins to the Straits Quay, Island Plaza, Starbucks, Coffee Bean & Tesco
- 25 mins to Gurney Drive, Gurney Plaza & Gurney Paragon
- 30 mins to Georgetown UNESCO Heritage Site, Botanical Garden
- 40 mins to Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple
Possible airport pick up at a discounted fee if ample advance notice on arrival day and time
Check in: anytime after 2.00 pm.
Check out: 12.00 pm
The door lock password will be given and guest can check in anytime after 2pm at their own convenience.
Hawker Centre, 24 hour internet cafe, car rental, restaurant, saloons, laundry etc just below the home stay.
No disturbance to neighborhood
1) No pet as it is against the local housing rule
2) Treat this apartment as if it is your own property, taking care of the items inside so that the next guests will enjoy what you have enjoyed.
3) Strictly no rearrangement of furniture and beds. Deposit will be deducted for messing out the current arrangement.
4) If the number of guests show up is more than what was stated, the rate will be charged double or deny to stay.
5) No smoking
6) Treat this as your home, not a hotel.
7) Conserve energy, switch off the air conditions when you are out or checking out.
8)The money belongs to you but the resources belong to every body
I am working as a principal performance management consultant. Studied Master of Science (Industrial Management) and Mechanical Engineering at University of Birmingham, England.
I know travelers and tourists requirements because I have travelled to many countries such as England, France, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, USA, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, Singapore.
Travelled as a backpacker and also as a tourist.
My most memorable experience when I was travelled in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. I was lost and asking a lady van driver for direction. She told me and then drove away. After a few minutes she drove back and said it is too dangeraous to walk alone. She sent me to the hostel and I thank her. She said the following and I remembered and practice it always.
She said:" dont thank me, just do the reciprocal when you go back to your home country".
Whenever I see traveler I will offer them a lift and tell them the the reciprocal to make this World beautiful.