This vibrant chalet is the quintessential country retreat, a private relaxing home on 55 wooded acres providing a great area for cross country skiing and snowshoeing in the winter as well as great nature hikes in the summer. Located 6 miles (10 minutes) from Jay Peak Resort, this fully furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bath home sleeps 8 comfortably. 2 king beds, 1 queen bed, 4 single beds. Full kitchen. Washer/dryer. Front deck provides breathtaking views of the Vermont wilderness. NO WIFI!
Private, relaxing 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on 55 wooded acres. Sleeps 8 comfortably. Located 6 miles (10 minutes) from Jay Peak Resort. At Jay Peak resort, you will find:
JAY PEAK SKI AREA
Receives the most snow of any ski area in the northeastern US, averaging over 325 inches of snow per year! 8 lifts service 78 trails with a wide array of terrain ranging from beginner groomed trails to expert glades.
PUMP HOUSE INDOOR WATERPARK
Year round state of the art 22 million dollar indoor waterpark. You can surf, rock climb, float the lazy river, enjoy the indoor and outdoor hot tubs that overlook the ski area, or simply enjoy a beverage at the full service bar. Arcade is also located in the waterpark.
ICE HAUS ARENA
Year round ice hockey, curling, and ice skating.
18-HOLE CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE
1.25 hours to Burlington, VT
1.5 hours to Montreal
4.5 hours to Boston
7 hours to NYC
The house is yours!
You may call me on my cell ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or my wife on hers, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
There is no WiFi. There is definite cell phone coverage but it is spotty. Be careful not to get on Canadian Cell Towers. Canada is two miles from the Red Door Chalet.
1. Place all trash in shed and secure containers with bungy cords provided.
2. Turn thermostats in upstairs bedrooms and downstairs back bedroom off and turn all other thermostats down to 45 degrees.
3. Leave extra set of keys on dining room table.
4. If hot water is not working be sure that hot water tank is plugged in. Tank is in hallway closet behind washing machine.
5. Vacuum Cleaner is in closet in back bedroom.
6. Broom should be in downstairs hallway closet!