ONE OF A KIND
Beach Front Duplex
1000 sq ft Patio with BBQ
Sleeps up to 12 people
Open architectures/upper deck
5 bd/4 ba
Pet friendly (dogs only, extra fees apply)
6 Car Parking (NO double parking)
June thru August - 7 day minimum (Fri to Fri)
The only Home like this on the Beach.
It's a BEACH FRONT OVERSIZED LOT with a PATIO (1000sq ft) for activities and dining. Truly on of a kind and versatile.
Sleeps up to 12
Downstairs living room has two sofas that convert into two XL twin beds.
This spacious corner lot is double the width of most properties.
WiFi info on back of Router.
Pets are an additional $250.00
Bed Sheets are provided.
One day supply of paper goods like toilet paper and tissues.
Beach Towels towels are not provided.
JUNE - AUGUST (SUMMER) we have a 7 Day minimum - Friday to Friday - Please do not inquire for anything less during these months.
Local tourism destinations
A guest box that includes:
Baby Oil for easily removing Beach Tar
After the initial contact (for keycode access/home introductions,) we will get out of the way.
We are easily accessible should any questions arise but we want you to feel the privacy you crave.
Although we would like to house more than 12, it is not permitted. No Parties. No Weddings.
Pets are an additional $250.00.
Please notify us if anything has either stopped working or any damages occur. That way we can at least make an attempt at fixing them so you can enjoy the trip with the house restored to working order.
• No Parties or Weddings.
* No photo shoots filming, filming crews or equipment/vehicle staging
* No Smoking.
* No Double Parking
• No exceeding sleeping capacity (12). Extra people only permitted by owners permission.
* No Aggressive and/or excessively loud pets. Beach rules stipulate access hours and leash laws in full force. Sorry No cats.
* All lights & Thermostat are turned off
* Counters are wiped down (to avoid potential ant problems)
* Close and lock all windows/doors and pull down blinds.
* Do a final walk through.
* Return furniture back to original positions.
* re-organize downstairs storage box
Lastly, we expect our guests' decisions and noise levels to be considerate and respectful to our neighbors. If you do not keep the peace, your deposit will be at risk.
I'm that guy who can't rest until I know the home is ready and optimized so that it can truly shine.
I love traveling and to merely escape is not enough. To feel differently is the ultimate goal. Although its rare, it can happen. I really believe that I'm preparing our home with a chance for someone to experience just that.