Room for one or two in Lapa, a very stylish bohemian neighborhood in Rio. Great location, next to restaurants and bars. Bus stop just around the corner, and 10 min walk to the subway. Cozy apart., bright, Wifi, equipped kitchen, Tv in living room.
The best way to get to my house, from the airport, is by taxi.
Hello! I am are very pleased to welcome you and wish you a pleasant stay in my house. In order to make your stay more pleasant, I would like to introduce some useful rules and information. Please read them carefully.
- Check- out at noon.
- Please keep the front door of the apartment locked.
- Switch off the fan, all electrical appliances and lights when not in use and when you leave your room or any other places in the house.
- Keep the bathroom always clean and tidy without any personal objects.
- Please don't leave personal objects in the communal areas.
- Keep the kitchen clean and tidy.
- Please do not leave any food in the refrigerator after you check out.
- Please, don't make noise between 10pm and 8am. Be aware that the building is a residential/family oriented place.
- Please, always remove the garbage from inside the room.
- Damage: Please report any inoperative equipment or failures immediately.
- When leaving, don’t forget to close the doors and windows.
- Please do not take the house towels to the beach or out of the house.
- Your towels and linen are going to be changed only once a week.
- Extra guests are not allowed.
-Please don´t change the shower temperature, if you like a cold shower, ask me and I will turn it off for you.
- Please let me know if you want to use the washing machine. I'd rather do it with you.
- Don't walk around carrying many valuable things. Rio is not a very safe city.
- No illegal drugs allowed.
-Guest´s friends and visitors are not allowed in the apartment.