Come visit San Francisco in style. Our top floor, two bedroom, one and a half bathroom condo in the heart of Nob Hill gives you all the comforts of home, with easy access to one of the most breathtaking cities in the world. We hope you enjoy!
Enjoy your stay in San Francisco with your very own private two bedroom apartment in the heart of historic Nob Hill, one of the nicest and most historic neighborhoods in the city. My wife and I own the apartment and rent it when we're both out of town. The apartment is a very sunny and spacious 1,350 square foot two bedroom, top floor apartment, in a charming Eduardian built in 1909.
One of the bedrooms is for our infant daughter and has a crib in it. This room would be ideal for any couple traveling with a small child.
- Recent renovations throughout the apartment
- Spacious apartment with full kitchen amenities
- Queen-size bed in the master bedroom
- Large crib in the second bedroom
- 52" flat screen HDTV with cable including HBO
- Overhead fans in bedrooms and living room
- Wireless Internet - yep, we're from the future
- Formal dining room
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Large bay windows
- Central heat
- Plenty of cozy seating for reading in the natural light
- Vintage furniture and decorations throughout house
- Fresh linens and towels for our Airbnb guests
- Very clean - we have a weekly maid service
- A laundry room with washer/dryer in the apartment
- And last but not least, a fun, lovable cat named Philippe, but more on him later
Nob Hill has been one of the nicest neighborhoods in San Francisco for more than 100 years. Large, spacious homes in beautiful buildings are the standard, and that's what you get here. Our apartment is very close to vibrant and buzzing streets and shopping areas including:
- On the California Street Cable Car line, the oldest cable car line service still in operation in San Francisco
- Across the street from Trader Joe's grocery store
- Two excellent coffee shops within 1 block
- 1 block from Polk St., 10 min. walk to Fillmore St. and 10 min. walk to Union St., three great shopping districts with trendy restaurants, upscale boutiques, coffee shops, bars, etc.
- Within two blocks of major bus lines to Fisherman's Wharf, The Mission, Downtown/Financial District and more
- Our apartment is directly above a health spa
We also include a handy welcome booklet for our guests that has lots of great information and details about the apartment and San Francisco:
- Transportation information on everything from busses to cabs
- A more detailed description of what's nearby
- A map of the city
- A few San Francisco post cards so you can save time at the souvenir shops
- Some of our recommendations for our favorite restaurants, shops, things to do, etc.
- Full instructions for everything including the TV, WiFi, dishwasher, etc.
- And more!
And last but not least, about the cat. His name is Philippe and he's very fluffy and nice. So what does this mean for you? Well, first it means that you have to be willing to share the apartment with a cat, so if you have cat allergies or don't like cats you might want to continue your search. Both of the bedrooms and the living room have doors, so you can "lock him out" if you prefer. More importantly though, you don't have to take care of him at all. We'll leave him with a clean litter box and enough food and water to last our entire trip. The only thing we ask is that as you enter and exit the apartment you make sure he doesn't escape. Lastly, he's a cat, which means is pretty passive and self-sufficient. He's been declawed in the front so don't worry. He loves suitcases, so he might try to come home with you, but please leave him here.
Please contact the hosts if you have any additional questions.
No Smoking. No Parties. No Exceptions.
*Cleaning fee of $75 paid in advance.
You will have access to our entire apartment.
Depending on your arrival and our departure, we may or may not see each other.
We're pretty easy going but have a few strict rules.
- No smoking of any kind whatsoever
- No parties, we know our neighbors very well and they'll know if you throw a party