This holiday home is so close to the Rye front beach and local shopping centre you can leave the car at home and walk. This property provides easy access to the beach, cafes, carnival and the vibe of Rye.
A short drive to all the Mornington Peninsula has to offer including the Hot Springs, vineyards, golf courses, horse riding, mazes, strawberry picking, fishing, diving and lots more to explore. Only a 15 minute drive to Sorrento and Portsea.
A cozy beach house within 500m walking distance to the beach and shopping strip. Perfect for summer vacations with family or friends. Well suited, cozy and warm for a couples retreat during the winter. :) The Peninsula Hot Springs is a 5 minute drive up the road.
The only thing that isn't available for access is the outdoor shed.
We are available to contact from 8am - 12am daily. We can be contacted via mobile and email.
- No shoes allowed in bedrooms
My name is Faye.
A few things about myself:
- I have lived in Melbourne my whole life.
- I am a mother to two children (who are now adults).
- I have a full-time job in the clothing industry.
- I love to relax with a coffee on a Sunday morning.
- I love to watch Judge Judy late at night!
- I believe the best things in life are free!