Spectacular Architectural 2 Bedroom w/ Optional 3rd Bedroom / 2 Bath home. This remodeled updated home boasts great rooms with skylights, dark wood floors, plenty of storage, and designer-decorated Chef’s kitchen, beautiful and private outdoor.
The 100+ reviews all concur that the number one feature of the home that makes
Chef’s kitchen, beautiful and private outdoor entertaining areas, , wireless internet, satellite TV with HDTV plasma TVs in all of the rooms. Additional photos available upon request.
The main indoor entertaining area (family room) features a plasma TV, surround sound & access to the outdoor entertainment area.)
Living room/3rd bed room option (Queen Sofa bed has recently been upgraded) features a large living room space with a fireplace & plasma TV.
The property perimeter is completely fenced and gated.
Private, well-lit and groomed lush landscaping and is great for outdoor entertaining. The outdoor entertaining area located just off of the family room provides a private area with a gas grilling station, preparation area; including counter seats, picnic table, umbrella, tables and chairs; wooden deck; and outdoor sound system.
This house is approximately 300 feet east of a main highway however, this home is set back behind commercial buildings and large trees coupled with the water treatments on the property; one can't see or hear much of anything from the highway at all. In 7 years of renting this property, never once has one complained about noise.
This property is perfect for professionals, entertaining, families with pets.
Pets: Only allowed in or about said premises, with Owner’s written permission and there would be an additional $250 security deposit (per pet) and a daily pet surcharge of $25.00 (per pet).The number of days that will be charged for each pet will be for the number of days that house is reserved for.
Proration will not be allowed. If pets are staying for less days than the number of days the house is reserved for, the charge will be for the full duration of the reservation.
No additional persons shall occupy said Rental Home or any part thereof without Owner’s written consent. For each additional person over (6), there will be a $25 extra daily fee and they would be subject to the same rules and agreements as the undersigned Tenant.
The number of days that will be charged for each additional person will be for the number of days that house is reserved for.
Proration will not be allowed. If additional peoples are staying for fewer days than the number of days the house is reserved for, the charge will be for the full duration of the reservation.
Parking: This home is on a cul-de-sac with plenty of safe free street parking if front of the house or very close by. Please keep in mind that there is street cleaning Wednesdays from 1pm till 3pm on the north side and Thursdays, from 1pm till 3pm on the south side of the street.
Please note that I do have a two week minimum for the winter break season
The entry space
Spectacular Architectural 2 Bedroom w/ Optional 3th Bedroom / 2 Bath home.
Rental rates based on three seasons:
Low Season: September 1– March 31,
Mid Season: April 1-June 30
High/Holiday Season: July 1-August 31
(week night rates)
$(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
(weekend night rates)
$(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Weekly Rates$(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Monthly Rates$(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Parking: This home is on a cul-de-sac with plenty of free street parking if front of the house. In 7 years of renting this property to short term renters, never once has there been a complaint about parking
Check in is at 5pm If you need to get in earlier, that will be ok providing that there isn’t a guest checking out the same day. Please call me 30 minutes before you arrive at the house, and I will then meet you there at which time, I will give the keys to you. If it is after 9pm, we can make special arrangements to leave a set of keys in the container on the right side of the mail slot.
More guest reviews on: Vacation Home rentals no 47915
Rule #1: Enjoy yourselves!
In accordance with this rental agreement, the RESIDENT agrees to the following conditions:
1. The RESIDENT agrees there will be NO SMOKING in the home. If there is any smoking damage, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises or street, or if the neighbors are disturbed RESIDENT risks losing some or all of his/her deposit.
2. The RESIDENT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the PREMISES, the RESIDENT agrees to leave the PREMISES clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of basic cleaning and washing.
4. The RESIDENT agrees to use their best effort to turn off the lights and appliances when not in use.
5. The RESIDENT agrees to vacate the PREMISES by 10AM on the check out day. RESIDENT continue to occupy the PREMISES after this time without written approval of the OWNER or HIS MANAGER, RESIDENT agrees to pay additional rent at the OWNER'S discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the RESIDENT, the RESIDENT agrees to pay all costs related to the eviction in addition to the above hourly rent.
6. The RESIDENT agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
7. The RESIDENT agrees to make no alteration to the PREMISES or move furniture without the OWNER'S written permission.
8. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the RESIDENT and his or her family and guests.
9.The RESIDENT agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, and audio-video equipment.
10. The RESIDENT agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES without written approval of the OWNER OR HER MANAGER.
11. The RESIDENT agrees not to sublet any portion of the PREMISES.
12. The RESIDENT agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 6 unless otherwise arranged.
13. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given.
14. The OWNER is not responsible for any accidents, injury or death resulting from use of the provided bicycles and RESIDENT(s) agree to use bicycles entirely at his or her own risk.
15. The OWNER is not responsible for any illness or accidents of any kind that occur during the stay anywhere on the property of the above address.
16. The RESIDENT agrees to clean all dishes used.
17. All utilities, cable and wireless internet are paid by the OWNER, unless otherwise agreed.
18. The OWNER is not liable for the RESIDENT'S personal property
Treat our home with respect.
Smoking only outside in the courtyard, not in the house.
No parties. . No large or small, loud or late (pass 9 pm) parties; small gatherings may be OK with permission. Be considerate of neighbors.
RESIDENT risks losing some or all of his/her deposit if this agreement is violated and the cost of all damages...
Tenant agrees to conform to all provisions in the city ordinances per relevant municipal codes.
Failure of tenant to adhere to city regulations will be considered a breach of this agreement. Tenant hereby authorize the manager to make unannounced visits and charge to tenant’s credit card as a fine for up to $1,500.00 per incident should any complaints about the noise level inside the unit arise with neighbors, local police, or local authorities. Guest might be required to provide a credit card for the purpose of charging $1,500.00 if the party policy is violated.
Furthermore, tenant recognizes the right of the manager to ask tenant and tenant’s guest to vacate the unit immediately if it becomes necessary without a refund of rental amount.
•Internet Information. Wireless Access Code (Password): bruno809
•Gardener comes between 11am and 2pm on Wednesdays.
•Trash cans are located on the eastside of the house and Trash pick up day is on Tuesday mornings.
•Tenants must provide their own bathing soaps/cleaning supplies/paper products. The rental home at time does have some supplies, but the owner does not guarantee its stock.
•During your stay we ask you to leave the home tidy and in good order.
•Upon Check-Out, make sure that the kitchen is clean, strip all the beds and leave bedding on top of the beds.
Please note that on or around January 2017 through March 2018 there will be construction going on during your stay however, the construction would only take place Monday through Friday, and maybe Saturdays 8 AM till 5 PM. There would not be any interruption to plumbing, electrical or any other services stated in the list of amenities. The work being done is an addition to the detached garage at the rear of the property, 2nd story, front entry and portions of the side exterior walls. You would enter through the side door where the patio barbecue area is which is still intact. The interior area is not affected from the work being performed. Please read the most recent reviews regarding the construction and let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Call, text, email, for anything.
Relax, enjoy yourselves while in Venice Beach! .
从2017年12月18日 - 2018年1月01日起最少住宿12晚。