Bright, spacious and comfortable apartment located between Palermo Hollywood, Colegiales and Chacarita, the most trendy neighborhoods in Buenos Aires. The “Algodonera” is an old factory fully renovated into a residential building with gardens, swimming pools, gym, and huge grassy area, which make this place, a unique oasis in the city. The building has its own restaurant, laundry room and 24 hours security. Very close to public transportation, grocery stores, pharmacy, dry cleaner, restaurants, bars, designer stores and antiques stores.
This 785 sq. foot (73 sq. meters) loft has 1 bedroom upstairs that opens up to the living room with 1 queen bed. Very high ceilings, original wooden floors, kitchen and 2 full bathrooms with very nice details are the remarks of this unique apartment. Downstairs, the living room has a double futon bed and a big window with great city views. Kitchen totally equipped with a nice countertop and stools: Refrigerator, Gas range oven, juicer, microwave, dishes, and coffee maker. Towels and linens are provided.
Wi-Fi, broadband, AC system, Central Heater, 2 Smart TVs with cable and Netflix and telephone. Local US phone number with unlimited calls (to the US and very low rates outside of US).
If you need any help or need to contact us with any questions or concerns, we are here to help. You can reach us out via email, phone or text.
This is our home away from our home. Please:
-No loud music after 10:30 pm Sun - Fri, 12 midnight Frid - Sat.
When you leave, the following must be complete:
1. Any items damaged during the stay must be disclosed. We're very fair about replacement costs, so if you break a plate or a lamp or a chair, please let us know.
2. All dishes/utensils/pots/pans should be left clean.
3. All trash should be removed from the bathroom and kitchen trashcans and placed outside before you leave.
4. All perishable food purchased by the guest must be removed from the refrigerator before checkout.
5. All doors and windows must be locked and the key returned within 30 minutes of the agreed upon checkout time.
My husband and I are both Argentine natives but living in Los Angeles now for the last 14 years. We have two kids who enjoy traveling as much as we do.
Our apartment in Buenos Aires is our home whenever we go visit. In Los Angeles we have a beautiful house in Silverlake, the "Palermo" of LA.