Beautiful modenist flat, recently renewed and full of light, I rent two double rooms , one with private balcony.
The location is very centric, close to Sagrada Familia, only 5 minute walk to Paseo de Gracia and Gaudi's La Pedrera and Casa Batlló .
Public transportations around the corner
The main rule is common sense and respect
besides just remember that :
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony but never indoor
- Full access of the kitchen and use of washing machine is only for minimum 1 week stay
- It is not allowed to have meals in the living room
- no clothes or towels can be hung out on the balcony
-- For long stay there is an extra fee for cleaning service and products (about 55€ per month) which needs to be handed out on your arrival
- for long stay a bit of cooperation is kindly requested
- bills are included but guests are responsible and will be charged for extra and unusual consumption
- Visitors are not allowed at any moment, except if discussed with us at least 24h in advance. For friends over there is an extra charge of 35€ and it needs to be agreed at least a week ahead .
Extra visitors is something exceptional and not always possible.
- Parties are not allowed at all
hi everyone !
I'm maria and I'm an artist and a therapist. I've been living in barcelona for many years but previously I travelled to several countries.
I live in a huge , fantastic , modernist flat and I like to welcome people from all over the world. The location is very centric, only 5 minutes to famous paseo de gracia !
Barcelona is a fantastic place to live full of culture and fun !
Everyone once in their life should visit it !