Location, Location, Location. Walk to downtown, the Deschutes River, Drake Park, Mirror Pond, Newport restaurant row, Newport Market and Ten Barrel.
Convenient & Cozy Cottage on Trendy Newport Near Downtown & Drake Park with Air Con!
Hip studio home right in the middle of it all on Newport Ave. 5-10 minutes walking distance to the river, Drake Park and downtown!
One bedroom with queen bed and cable TV. (No door on bedroom to keep the space open so technically a "studio".) Full bathroom with tub/shower combo and convenient full-size kitchen. Living room with comfy, sofa (new as of Sept 2016). It is a sofa sleeper with an upgraded memory foam, full-size mattress.
Free WIFI. Air conditioning (new as of late Aug 2016).
We find that most guests prefer to be left to the quiet and private enjoyment of their temporary home. We are just a few blocks and a phone call away should you need us.
NO SMOKING and NO SMOKERS anywhere on the property, NO PARTIES anywhere on the property, NO PETS anywhere on the property. Any violation of these basic house rules will result in immediate loss of entire deposit, the reservation canceled and you will be asked to vacate immediately. Please don't ask for exceptions as there are none.
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4PM PST AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11AM PST. No early check-ins or late check-outs. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time.
DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT – A damage/reservation deposit of $300 is required. The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within three (3) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• Hard-soled shoes, especially ski boots and high heels, are removed upon entering the home and before walking on the new hardwood floors.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or smoking during the stay.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage can in the garage and soiled dishes are cleaned.
• All windows and doors are closed and secured and lights are turned off.
• All keys are left in the lockbox and unit is left locked.
• All charges and fees accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens are lost or damaged.
• No early check-in or late checkout.
• All amenities in the unit are returned to their original locations in their original condition.
• Utility usage is normal based on average utility use for the length of stay and time period (possible surcharge).
• See “Cleaning & Housekeeping" above for standard cleaning expectations.
• The general terms of this agreement are abided.
• The Guest is not evicted by the Homeowner (or representative of the Homeowner) or the local law enforcement.
HOUSECLEANING – The Guest will leave the house in the same general condition as existed prior to the rental term by making sure dishes are cleaned, appliances and bbq grill left reasonably clean, perishable food items removed from the refrigerator and all items and furniture returned to their original location. Clean dishes, pots and small appliances should be returned to their original locations. The unit should be generally picked up and ready to be cleaned and sanitized for the next Guest. If additional cleaning is required, Guest will be charged $30 per man hour with a 1-hour minimum; additional cleaning is considered anything beyond laundering linens and towels, changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, sanitizing kitchen and bathrooms, and putting away clean dishes.
CANCELLATIONS – 50% Payment and deposit refundable 8 days prior to reservation, minus Airbnb fees.
RATE CHANGES – Rates are subject to change without notice but will not change once your payment has been received by Airbnb.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
PARKING – Please park no more than one car directly in front or on the street in front of the house. No parking on the lawn.
By booking with Airbnb, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
We are a large family who enjoys Bend's bountiful outdoor playground and natural beauty. We enjoy floating down the Deshutes, fishing, skiing, golf, rock climbing at Smith Rock, biking, and especially water play and slides for the kids at the Juniper Swim & Fitness Center.