Welcome to my modern and charming 2-bedroom apartment, with 180 degrees stunning city-view and Saigon River can be enjoyed from your windows. From here you not only have your own quiet great view- relaxing space but still can experience truly Saigon by just 7 mins drive to the city center and all other Saigon attractions: Ben Thanh Market, Nguyen Hue Street, CBD and etc.
My home is just perfect for family, business travelers, group of friends and couples.
Modern and charming, this sun-kissed-80-square meters apartment has everything you need. There are two bedrooms which are full of sunlight, with a huge windows. They come equipped with
• Comfortable Queen sized bed
• 500 thread-count Egyptian cotton linens
• Complimentary high speed fiber optic internet access
• Comfortable working desk
• Air conditioner
• Hair dryer
• Iron and Iron board (provide upon request)
• Bathroom with rain shower and branded toiletries
You can access to all facilities in the apartment:
• Living room with 40" Smart TV, HD box with hundreds channels
• Kitchen with Fully equipped kitchenette
• Dinning area
• Nice reading nook
I and my co-host are available either in person or by phone. Happy to give advises in tours, airport pick up, good spots around town and nearby provinces. After your confirmation we will send you all necessary notes through email.
Guest are also very welcome to contact us through Airbnb, by email or by phone prior to their stay or during their stay. We are always here to help no matter what.
**I expect guest to turn off all of the electric devices before leaving the house.
In Vietnam, the electricity is 220V and the power plug uses 2 round pins. - You can get a internet SIM card at the airport: look for the shop Vinaphone all the way to the left before you exit international terminal. - Please remember to check your visa requirement. If you need a visa then it's a good idea to get it sorted out a few weeks before your trip.
- No loud music/ noise after 10:00 pm
- All of electric devices have to be switched off before leaving the apartment