Private room and private bathroom in a very quiet, safe neighborhood near UWF. Guest bedroom and bathroom are away from the other occupants. Within minutes to many restaurants, shops, and grocery stores. Close to I-10, 25 mins to Downtown Pensacola or Airport, and 35 mins to NAS Pensacola. A boxer and weenie dog live here.*woof* Pups will not be in the living room, guest bedroom, or guest bathroom.
Guest bedroom and bathroom are next to each other. Fresh linen and towel will be provided. Bathroom is equipped with basic toiletries (shampoo, body wash, hand soap, and toothpaste). Not suitable for guest with a large amount of luggage.
Living room, Dining area, Guest bedroom and bathroom.
Interaction will be decided by the guest’s own comfort level. It’s up to you how much interaction you want to have with me. However, don’t hesitate to approach me if you need anything in the house.
If you are checking in on Monday or Friday, Check-In time must be after 4pm. If you are checking in on any other days, I can be flexible with advance notice.
* Please clean up after yourself if you make a mess.
* House gets cleaned professionally bi-weekly, so please help us maintain it.
* There is a free standing gate/fence between the living room and kitchen to keep the dogs out of the living room, please utilize the gate as it is set up.
* ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OR VAPING INDOORS.
* If your shoes are dirty or muddy, please be courteous and take your shoes off before stepping inside.
* A shelf in the refrigerator will be reserved for you. Feel free to enjoy a cup of coffee when I make a pot in the morning.
* If you would like to check in early (Not available on Monday or Friday) or late at night (after 11pm), please message me in advance to work it out. I would try to accommodate as much as possible, but I’m also a full-time student with early classes during the week.
Hi, I'm Nicole. Currently, I'm a full-time student at UWF. I like to cook, shop, and work out when I have some free time. I am usually home when I am not at the school. I’m a clean person. Clean, neat, and tidy environment brings peace and tranquility to my mind.